Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [PItalica2] Version : 0.96 (patch1) - Download Link

Opifex

Default Re: [PItalica2] v0.96 Download Link ad Discussion (patch1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alkimachos View Post
    Is it possible to add new music also guys?
    Some cultures have plenty of music, some still perhaps not so. If you post the culture that you had concerns with, we'll see if those concerns can be addressed.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty,
    the tranquility of servitude greater than
    the animating contest for freedom, go
    home from us in peace. We seek not
    your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch
    down and lick the hand that feeds you,
    and may posterity forget that ye were
    our countrymen."
    -Samuel Adams

well, playing through. Loveing it so far (playing as romans) although i have a few issues. (playing on H/H)

1: money, other people have said this but i am having HUGE trouble making money, heck i am living off the money cheat which tbh is not really how i like to play. not sure if it is somthing i am doing?

2: kill counts in battles, it just seems to be far to high, cant really put my finger on it but it seems like my soilders are dying off far to fast.

appart from that i am loving it a lot

PlayerOne's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by kormas View Post
    1: money, other people have said this but i am having HUGE trouble making money, heck i am living off the money cheat which tbh is not really how i like to play. not sure if it is somthing i am doing?
    Who are you playing as?
    Quote Originally Posted by kormas View Post
    2: kill counts in battles, it just seems to be far to high, cant really put my finger on it but it seems like my soilders are dying off far to fast.
    There is an easy adjustment you can make to lower this affect. Go into the mod folder and find the file named, battle_config. Open it, you may need notpad++ and find the line named like so:
    <melee-hit-rate>1</melee-hit-rate>
    Just change the number to your liking, obviously you have to lower.

i am playing as Rome at the moment, not really sure what happened :s and cheers, will change that now

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

This mod really need hotseat!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

How's the progress so far for any further patch going?

Anyway i've decided to finally try it out ... I have tried more than a hundreds of mods in all these years and no one impressed me and stunned me like this one ... Its a Great Mod with a even greatest potential , outstanding work Sig One !
    Last edited by Lord Willy; September 27, 2011 at 09:29 AM.

dmperu11's Avatar Civis

^ I second that
    "Tengo deberes sagrados que cumplir
    y los cumpliré hasta quemar el último cartucho" Francisco Bolognesi

Opifex

Thanks. The patch is being worked on.

our countrymen."
    -Samuel Adams

Really enjoying the mod, Playing as Rome and just eliminated the Samnite Confederation, i really like the Via Appia feature and seeing more of those type of features in the game would be great! Also i havnt needed to use the money cheat or any cheats it seems really well balanced so far. im on turn 111 but no messages about philosophers as yet.
    Last edited by olliehax; October 02, 2011 at 09:29 AM.

Opifex

You won't get any messages about the phiosophers unless you play factions in and around the bottom of Italy, so as to avoid the spam. I'm also considering lessening the spam from via appia to non-roman factions.

our countrymen."
    -Samuel Adams

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Anyone knows if this works on windows 7?

yes, it works on 7

by the way, great job signifer!

can t wait for new patch
    Last edited by Pontius Pilate; October 05, 2011 at 08:32 AM.
    "Fwiends, Womans, Countwymen"

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Can't wait for the hotseat function!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

rikibitta's Avatar Foederatus

just to say congratulationss to Paeninsula Italica II team for this beatiful mod.
    the concept of the map is great and with future development it could be one of the best in totalwar modding.
    so thank you and keep up the exceptional work!

ps:sorry for my bad english

Black_Nebula's Avatar Tiro

I have been back playing PI scince the first beta release and think the changes in the last patch are moving the mod along nicely Nice to see the horseman bug fixed. I have found that the Apulain faction's lucasian armies are silver surfers as well as thier italic slingers and javlinmen. I also noticed that the Apulian buildings have no diplomat recruitment or culture conversions yet. IMO, the stone wall gates could use a little boost, they seem to go down pretty easy. I was wondering if there are any plans for an Illyrian faction at all? The east coast of the map seems a litttle desolate. Great job so far, thanks for the hard work look forward to more.
    "I find your lack of faith...disturbing" -DV

Beautiful Mod I Just Download Today +Rep

Edit: I Really Really Wish Good Luck To The Team and Those working on this Mod and Keep Making Total War Games Even Better
    Edit 2: I Started my campaign on VH/VH with the Greek Cities and i was wondering those rebel settlements in the east all have 100% Hellenic Culture so my point is why not put those settlements under greek control. Also do you guys have any plans on making the AI More challenging like example Third Age: Total War or Stainless Steel that has son scripts that help the AI if they have less than 3 settlements (example) and if you attack a low garrisoned city they will get units to help counter the player attacks or the ReallyBadAI System. I'm just suggesting somethings to make a little more hard but the Mod is Great Makes Me Feel I Am back Again at Rome and Alexander Total War
    Last edited by Pyres Δt Varanasi; November 03, 2011 at 12:11 AM.

Very amazing work! I just want to say congratulations to PI's team for his great work! I hope 1.0 mod version arrive soon!

xxxMoRaVexxx's Avatar Ordinarius

This is just wow! The time period of Rome with the engine of Medieval II is combination of epic awesomeness. Just can't wait till 1.0 comes out and hopefully fix the problems I saw earlier on my first playthrough (like slingers have floating slings once they pull out their melee weapons and such...).

Anyway, I'm playing as Republic of Rome and I noticed that the Hastati Milites and Principes Milites had very wide spacings, is this done to simulate how pre-Marian legionnaires tend to prefer a more linear tactical approach, that is, once the Hastati on the first line are wavering, the Principes comes in to reinforce them? Therefore, are the spacings used to allow the units on the aft-lines to smoothly go through the ones in front of them?

And also, I saw that the "prec" ability (any EDU modder will know what I mean) is not yet integrated to those units. Is the team still fixing its bug? For a little contribution; I think I saw a file from "Banzai!" that fixes that animation, hopefully its not lost in the depths of the forum.

And also, the unit "uniformity". Well I'm not that keen on the history of the timeline but I think some units needs more equipment variation, which the M2TW engine utilizes. BUT if history says that some of the units really have that much uniformity, then so be it.

And again, great mod, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by xxxMoRaVexxx; December 01, 2011 at 03:44 AM.

Hey guys downloaded a couple days ago and I love it! I downloaded the patch and the game works fine and I see all the updates except the farming clearence is stil 54000 gold. Was the patch supposed to fix this or is that intended? It just seemed odd because the farming upgrade in cities that started with farm clearence only cost 4-5 thousand, and thats the upgrade over the clearence, which is generally more expensive. Thanks, and great work!

Gertrudius's Avatar Hans Olo

Quote Originally Posted by paul75 View Post
    Hey guys downloaded a couple days ago and I love it! I downloaded the patch and the game works fine and I see all the updates except the farming clearence is stil 54000 gold. Was the patch supposed to fix this or is that intended? It just seemed odd because the farming upgrade in cities that started with farm clearence only cost 4-5 thousand, and thats the upgrade over the clearence, which is generally more expensive. Thanks, and great work!
    Yeah that's intentional. My understanding is that the high price is supposed to indicate the realistic cost of developing an agricultural infrastructure in areas that don't already have it.
    Last edited by Gertrudius; December 10, 2011 at 02:53 PM.