Thread: Modding diplomacy agreements

Thorn's Avatar Artifex

Default Modding diplomacy agreements

I would like to add military access to allies and protectorade clans to allow them to move throught your lands to fight common enemies, but I can't find where is the file/table I should mod.

Has anyone found it?

Default Re: Modding diplomacy agreements

If I'm allied with someone, they seem to have military access after a while anyway, even if I didn't grant it/ask for it...

Thorn's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Unahim View Post
    If I'm allied with someone, they seem to have military access after a while anyway, even if I didn't grant it/ask for it...
    are you sure? because you can ask for military acces when allied....

Happens all the time for me too - not 100% sure if it always happens after a while, or if it depends on your relations. I never found it to be an issue though, usually a small payment is enough to get access to allied territory.

Thorn's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Vragos View Post
    Happens all the time for me too - not 100% sure if it always happens after a while, or if it depends on your relations. I never found it to be an issue though, usually a small payment is enough to get access to allied territory.
    Yes.. as Human players we don't have too much troubles, but AI factions are not helping each other just because they can't cross allies lands...