Thread: Hattori special deployment

Default Hattori special deployment

Hey all!

I've just made some clan variants of some custom units I made, and they seem to work great, except that I can't get the Hattori version to have the ability to deploy outside of the deployment zone.

Could anyone tell me which entry in which table I need to edit for this one?

Much obliged.

Default Re: Hattori special deployment

I finally found it! It is the last "unknown" in unit_stats_land before the sound files (Example: "Unit_Type_Selection_Katana_Samurai").

Just change that to true and you're golden! I actually tried this before, but apparently PFM decided not to save it, so I thought it didn't work.

cool, good job. watch out for PFM, if you change something that is still higlighted and you don't leave that box or tab-out to a new box/row it won't save it...

so what units you adding to hattori?

Quote Originally Posted by Jace11 View Post
    cool, good job. watch out for PFM, if you change something that is still higlighted and you don't leave that box or tab-out to a new box/row it won't save it...

so what units you adding to hattori?
    Yeah, noticed that :p

I made a Loan Sword Ashigaru + No-Dachi Ashigaru mod, and they both have Hattori variants. I posted it in the unit pack forum, if you're interested.