any & all desired changes to gameplay
    & or additional features wanted!

eatme's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Playa` Desires~

Helluva nice concept of a mod!

Haven't dug deep but here are some wishes for improvements:

- regional titles and factional bloodlines
    - varied historical events that add more to the story on the background
    - more factions since the gaps on map populated by slave faction are enormous
    - script to make slave behave aggressive and active
    - more variety into FTrees
    - except few island masses the main terrain is very flat, perhaps it was designed to be that way as a desert

- regional titles and factional bloodlines
    I never really have done any of this kinda modding but I will look into it

- varied historical events that add more to the story on the background
    my thoughts Exactly! I intend on doing a " plethora" of events for Each faction to really give them a "firm" cultural background!
    - more factions since the gaps on map populated by slave faction are enormous
    I agree, I am pondering possibilities now!
    - script to make slave behave aggressive and active
    that is the works right now!

First: Nice mod. I like the geografy, as you have said its a fantasy mod so who cares what part of the world it really is. Music was nice, really gets you into the mood. However balance was a little off, you get way to much money from foremost: mines. Makes you able to just spew out armys and take over the whole map in record time -if you want too. I seriously suggest nerfing the monetary income from mines. Also i did feel that the factions military forces were too similiar, but maybe thats just me, i may have gotten used to fantasy concepts such as all infantry dwarf armies versus all cavalry armys etc so everything that dont have a pretty big difference seems similiar in my eyes. And i didnt like the norman knights etc, didnt fit into the mood of the mod in my oppinion. Throw the westerners with their corrupt ways into the ocean! Hehe. (im norwegian by the way, just incase someone thinks stupid thoughts)

So to sum it all up: good mod, good stuff, away with the westerners, more diverse factions. less money from mines.

Good work and thank you for the mod.

achudnow's Avatar Semisalis

I liked it alot!

@Malanthor: I agree that with mines it's quite easy to take over the map, but consider; This is a desert. Ore of any kind would be quite valuable. I suggest making mines more rare, but don't nerf the monetary value of each. For me it really makes the resource demand stand out, which is something I really like.

I look forward to future updates, thanks for a good mod!

That could work aslong as the player didnt start with any/many mines and had to attack the AI and capture hes settlements to claim them. But the ai has money scripts so he dont gain all that much from the mines its pretty much only the player that really thrives off the huge income from them. So its pretty much just a huge player money pony.