Thread: Where I can find the definition or how can I make new definitions of building functions

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Where I can find the definition or how can I make new definitions of building functions

Where I can find the definition or how can I make new definitions of building functions like:
    mod_unit_accuracy_ashigaru

In order to only improve the accuracy of the ashigaru and not both the garys the samurai, like the current one:
    mod_unit_accuracy_all_local

I tried implementing mod_unit_accuracy_ashigaru but this makes the game to crash.

The only place I found something about this is in the effects table, but there there's only the name of the effect, a link to some image and a random number....
    Last edited by Lord Baal; June 03, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Where I can find the definition or how can I make new definitions of building functions

AS ALWAYS, ON THIS FORUMS, I FOUND THE ANSWER BY MYSELF!!! I have now buildings that only affect garys or samurai, or any group and range of units I want to!!! It's easy, if some one want to know how PM me, or wait until I release a tutorial about it.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; June 04, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.