Thread: AUM compatible?

Default AUM compatible?

This mod is fantastic! I was wondering though if this is AUM compatible?
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Wundwolf's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: AUM compatible?

It works partly. The Trom text disappears and the stats/cost/buildingtimes of the AUM units don't fit. With a little editing it fits, altough i still miss the custom unit names and tech descriptions of trom.

AUM won't really work unless they release a version intended for TROM.

I was slightly upset but to be honest TROM has it's own set of unique units that even AUM doesn't have so to me it all equals out.