No modern greek isnt the same but never mind if i dont get the job i dont care it is sure i am gonna play the mod
Hello, are the voices for the Indian faction(s) covered already? I'm here if you need any help with either voices (commands, warcries etc) or music\sounds for the India-player, thought it might be badass to have rgvedic chanting in the background as you fire up your campaign as an Indian faction, the ancient equivalent of heavy metal.
yeah but o and i isnt oi is i coz o and i is i in ancient and modern greek the same with e and i as for when they saying them to run it isnt troxaden it is troxadin (when we speak i mean) and more things also i didnt say that coz i am a greek i am a good historian i am a greek and i like that time period actually i very very like this time period so i would like to help u but i think i cant??????oh and this words u have is more like modern greeks than ancient greek i know it coz i learn them in school and hoplites arent hoplitai it is hoplites and the haploi (the levy hellenic hoplite) is aploi the h must not heared u know what i mean you can check out some here and about this one when you march it sais meta mousikes tell this guy that sais the command to have a smaller gap between this two words (no offense but it is the right)good luck fixing this problem
As for music, I don't understand if you are volunteering to produce ancient indian music or to provide samples of already made music. If it's the later case, then it's important that we can have the rights to include the samples in the mod.
We look forward to hear from you.
"Death Smiles at Us All,all a Man Can Do Is Smile Back."
Maximvs Decimvs Meridivs, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, Iberian Gladiator.
Hi, I'd really like to help but I don't really have much experience in modding or anything however I could learn. I don't know if it would help but I speak Icelandic, English, French and a tiny bit of Spanish and am interested in history. I realize this sounds really lame and there's like no chance I could help, but I have a couple hours of free time a day and would really like to try. Don't feel you need to offer me a position or anything but if there's something small you need someone to do I could do it.
Many members of EB started with no more than you just described, you just need to show your skills, we won't, and since you are completely new to the forum, can't give you an exact assignment. You could maybe start by gathering information about a particular area/faction/city/science in EB's timeframe in which you are interested in and present your findings in a good and educated manner to the public on our forums.
If you show enough skill team-members will get in discussion with you about your chosen topic and maybe invite you to present some more on our internal dev-forum.
Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
hey, don't mean to bump this.... but do you need more guys for animation work? I know alot about the descr_skeleton and have tweaked animations in the past.
Here are some of my older stuff
This next one, I tweaked the positions and walking
Lastly, I am also working on WOTW mod, so I'll be a little busy at times.
Expect a PM shortly.
I'm new here, but a fan of the first Europa Barbarorum and would love to help out with developing the second one. I have skills in character animation if that's needed along with modeling and some skinning experience through Maya. I'm willing to work with 3ds max if that is required. I wouldn't mind picking up the slack in the 2D department as well.
I don't have a preference for any specific factions I "need" to work on, whatever needs the most attention or where you guys feel comfortable placing me works for me. I have some recent work at my site: judemurro.com (Reels/3D Reel, Artwork/Digital). I am fine tuning what I have and will post more as progress allows. I just graduated so I appreciate any feedback/advice on what I should work/get better at in order to be more helpful for this project. I would be available December to take on any sort of work, in the meanwhile I will better acquaint myself with skinning and 3ds max.
We have some work for people capable with Java. If you'd like to help and want to apply below follows the “profile”:
- You are “fluent” in Java 6, or at least quite comfortable with anonymous inner classes, generics, abstract enums and know your way around the standard library. No need to be an expert with the VM or intimately familiar with the language spec.
- You have a good/thorough understanding of XML and specifically the SAX model for parsing it.
- You are self sufficient, in the sense that you are able to work on your own for extended amounts of time and do not require someone to babysit you to see some progress. This implies the ability and willingness to learn/research things on your own. You have tenacity: problems solely exist to be solved, not to deter you from progressing at all.
- You are able to communicate. We do not expect you to log your activities or something, but you will need to keep the team informed about general state of play in your project. We understand that there will always be that thing called “real life”, but we do expect you to let us know when it happens. It's no good to us if you can be summed up as “being assigned a project, saying hi, then vanishing completely for months ignoring any attempt to contact you”.
... With bonus points for:
- XSLT (1.0)
- JScript as used in WSH (for automating tedious tasks).
- POSIX sh (idem, also used for stuff like release scripts).
- Python (used for some tools, may be needed in future for updating/porting work of stock community tools once Python 2.x finally has gone the way of the dodo.)
To put that in some context: internally we have a tool which can convert our unit descriptions (in XML) into a RTF representation (hackish, true, but works as it's really basic RTF code) for proofing by people who don't like to stare at walls of monospaced text with tags in a text editor. That's the sort of side project that occasionally crops up. Another (ongoing) example: reverse engineer the event DAT file structure and write a tool to generate that binary from source code.
PM sent to jmrc regarding expression of interest as a researcher.
Hey you need some researchers for the Iberian peninsula?, i can talk whit the iberia total war (spanish RTW mod)team for his great work and research for the zone, i also have some knowledge of the punic wars period.
I dont have any knowledge on modding but i am very good learning, you can assign me a modding job and i can do it
Send me a pm if you are interested in my research investigation on Iberia
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)