Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 4.6 Bugs, problems, questions thread

Default Re: 4.6 Bugs, problems, questions thread

Quote Originally Posted by amore555 View Post
    Games been playing fine, until this happened:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I reloaded my save, and the campaign map now seems to work fine, but when I try and attack Stettin it keeps crashing while loading the battle
    ehhh. Woah. 0.o I've never seen that before
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

I have been reading the forums about bugs on this mod and it seems im the only one crashing when i attack during sieges... when i besiege a city and then click attack my game crashes..... sorry if this has already being asked... thanks in advance...

btw THIS IS REALLY AN AWESOME MOD!!!! when im playing this its like im playing a new total war game... nice job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Hiruzen=- View Post
    I have been reading the forums about bugs on this mod and it seems im the only one crashing when i attack during sieges... when i besiege a city and then click attack my game crashes..... sorry if this has already being asked... thanks in advance...

btw THIS IS REALLY AN AWESOME MOD!!!! when im playing this its like im playing a new total war game... nice job!!!
    no such thing as a stupid question

Firstly, have you installed the hotfix on the first post? That fixes the majority of all problems. Secondly, is it a certain city? How many times has it happened? and What was the layout yours and the enemy army?
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

The fix worked!! sorry i may have overlooked when i read it... but before i played as France and Belgium and attacked any German settlement it crashed..... now i can do sieges!!! many Thanks

Theres something new though sometimes when its raining in the battle all my troops are black... it only happens sometimes...

The fix worked!! sorry i may have overlooked when i read it... but before i played as France and Belgium and attacked any German settlement it crashed..... now i can do sieges!!! many Thanks

Theres something new though sometimes when its raining in the battle all my troops are black... it only happens sometimes...
    have you tried the NTW Data checker? I believe King Sama made a post earlier on with its location

That did the trick. Thanks man!!

Cant wait for 5.0 im checking the forums like twice a day..... hopping that 5.0 is released haha
    its definitly worth the wait

That did the trick. Thanks man!!

Cant wait for 5.0 im checking the forums like twice a day..... hopping that 5.0 is released haha
    its definitly worth the wait
    no problem

Still here, for those with problems

Still here, guys

Mortality's Avatar Senator
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

What a shameless self bump.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rifleman View Post
    It was 4 pages back and there were starting to be some problem threads showing up, so instead of creating a whole new topic i just bumped it.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rifleman View Post

Be nice for him for once.

You can do it

Mortality's Avatar Senator
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    Be nice for him for once.

You can do it

Jokes.

Anyways, I can.

Been enjoying the game so far, so I decided to play a smaller nation. As i cannot stand playing a country without WW1 uniforms, i chose Belgium. However, i have an extremely irritating bug: when i declare war, by attacking a city or through the diplomatic interface, the icons for declaring war and declining to declare war disappear and i do not count as haviing declared war.

I'd hugely appreciate it if one of you guys could tell me how to fix this.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

this is a known problem and i didn't heard a solution yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucke View Post
    Been enjoying the game so far, so I decided to play a smaller nation. As i cannot stand playing a country without WW1 uniforms, i chose Belgium. However, i have an extremely irritating bug: when i declare war, by attacking a city or through the diplomatic interface, the icons for declaring war and declining to declare war disappear and i do not count as haviing declared war.

I'd hugely appreciate it if one of you guys could tell me how to fix this.

Have you tried the hotfix? Greece had the same problem which was fixed by it. You have to manually declare war through (invade)

Quote Originally Posted by Whukid View Post
    Have you tried the hotfix? Greece had the same problem which was fixed by it. You have to manually declare war through (invade)
    Tried the hotfix, unfortunately it didn't work.

Tried the hotfix, unfortunately it didn't work.
    Hmmm. Have you tried both ways of declaring war? Manually invading and through the diplomacy thing?

Manual declaration doesn't work, and there isn't even a tab on the diplomacy window to declare war.

Manual declaration doesn't work, and there isn't even a tab on the diplomacy window to declare war.
    try going into your Data folder and deleting your Great War.pack files and redownloading them. It may be a bug with that download. Do you have the most updated version of Napoleon downloaded? I believe Steam auto updates but I'm not sure so itd be wise to check