Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 4.6 Bugs, problems, questions thread

Default Re: 4.6 Bugs, problems, questions thread

Are you running any other programs at the time? What version do you have installed?
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

Semisalis

I believe its 4.6 i think the installer is kind of subpar on install, it says yes then no files installed lol
    I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid -John Gotti

Sometimes the installer doesn't work. In that case, refer to the manual install instructions in the OP. Be sure to install the 4.6 hotfix after getting 4.6 installed
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

Indefinitely Banned

I deleted the greatwartext.pack and Serbia is still the Kingdom of Italy.

does this mod have ottoman empire?
    hi I don't know

I like Islam

Quote Originally Posted by knight of north View Post
    does this mod have ottoman empire?
    Yes but they play a rather small part in the campaign

gerrit1919's Avatar Civis

when i attack , and i don't do autoresolve (so i wanna fight it on my own) its crashes MANY times (not always) but like 50% of the times i attack TGW crashes and says: "Napoleon total war stoped working, checking for solutions"

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Hey it is normal that custom battles are crashing??Some mistakes/bugs in campaign-no units from begginning, mostly all units avaible from start, Napoleon Bonaprte as french general..., most of units are the same(only color is different)...

Sorry for the wait guys. I've been really busy with Exams, Graduation, MEPs, and this recent power outage that crippled most of the East coast. I'll get to you guys either tomorrow or the day after that

Do you guys have any other Mods installed?

What steps have you taken to correcting the problem? (re-install, new campaign, ect.)

Have you tried the Hotfix and the 4.61 patch?

What are the battle assignments? What units are you using?

There are no units in the beginning, the Generals haven't changed, and unit stats are unique, however none have any new textures or uniforms yet.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213