Thread: 3dsmax Modeling Tutorials

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default 3dsmax Modeling Tutorials

i was wondering is this the right place to post 3dsmax modeling tutorials im not planning to start a class since everyone is obviously busy that's why im asking because i'm planning to post some tutorials here starting with basics like introduction to modeling in 3dsmax, how to create weapons, shields, bipeds(humans) and creatures from scratch and different styles of modeling and maybe i can also make tutorials for animating the models.

Default Re: 3dsmax Modeling Tutorials

I guess the best place to put some 3dsmax tutorials would be in the tutorial section of one of the mod workshops. The Rome workshop would probably be best as that is the most likely game that people will be using 3dsmax to mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=350.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    I guess the best place to put some 3dsmax tutorials would be in the tutorial section of one of the mod workshops. The Rome workshop would probably be best as that is the most likely game that people will be using 3dsmax to mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=350.

Actually, I think that's used for ETW mapping too.
    So a tutorial there would be very, very helpful. There are already tools for making RTW units, but there are no tools for making campaign maps in ETW.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Remlap's Avatar Lag Slayer

Honestly your best bet for wanting to help people is to point them to the stock tutorials. Otherwise you could be influencing them in a way that is counter productive to industry standards. When I started taking 3d classes a lot of the things I taught my self I had to learn a new way. So just something to keep in mind.

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

thanks for all the info so ill be posting it on the RTW section then.

link in my signature
    Last edited by Finch; June 02, 2011 at 10:24 AM.

I guess the best place to put some 3dsmax tutorials would be in the tutorial section of one of the mod workshops.