Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

Default Re: HOW TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

Hi i am searching players to do a campaign on fots or s2 with my own modification of darthmod, if he agrees of course. Pm me if you are interested, you have to download the file and extract it into your data folder and then you tick it when you start the game. You need also the sound fised pack
    Last edited by Raftor; March 01, 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Need some help with a sudden MP co-op issue I'm having.
    Suddenly after not playing our campaign for 2 weeks when I try to connect to his game (he was the host) it says failed to connect, incompatible version -- though neither of us downloaded or altered our install in any way! Steam nor the game offers any further help, just says that and won't let me join back in the game.

Any ideas? This whole steam workshop is new so I have no idea what the issue is. We both clicked the green SUBSCRIBE button on the DMS page and it worked until now.

My friend bought Fots to play DMS online with me and aside from the gatehouse bug we were having a good time. And now, when we tried to just play a vanilla game to test it gave the same error so we're really hosed.

Laetus

I had exactly this the other night with my buddy, it even blocked us from playing vanilla. It turned out i had 1 extra unit installed that was causing the incompatible version error - ensure that both of you have the same mods enabled. once i removed the extra units everything worked flawlessly. Double check you don't have any extra stuff/mods installed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12