Thread: Camera on MTW?

Default Camera on MTW?

I want to know if i have the same options on MTW as i do on RTW, coz default camera on MTW sucks.... iīm so used to the FPS/RTS camera type on RTW that i canīt play without it.

I want to know this before i buy this game of course.

thanks

Flogger's Avatar Senator

It really bugs me as well, but no, you can't change the camera. But you'll get used to it soon enough. If you're really desperate you can tilt the angle down with the right mouse button.

oh now.. bad bad and sad news.

I really like the feel of the game, yeah the graphics are awfull, but iīm so desparate on a TW kind of game that it felt good.

I played RTW for so long now that i canīt play any longer and this MTW it seems like a fresh air.

If i could only change the camera... it would be just perfect ! ...

Oh well, i hope i can get used to it.... but it sucks to delay your orders coz you donīt feel the camera... iīm preatty certain on real battles this could make me loose many of them....

The camera may suck, and i mean absolutely suck.... but you cant go wrong with the battles. Every move is important, paying attention to which units do what, and how to flank the opponent. In MTW, the battles are absolutely amazing compared to RTW. I dont mind that MTW doesnt have eye candy, but the A.I. has atleast some strategy. In RTW, you could win a battle with a couple of Levy Pikeman (with a couple valour, armour upgrade) in a castle and win against 1000's of foot solidiers (that arent pikes). But with MTW, it involves so much more strategy that it keeps ya hooked. Anyways, MTW = great game.
    Chuck Norris can make a paraplegic run for his life.

I think I changed the camera once... you can change it in options, I'm pretty sure about that. Don't have an MTW install now though, so I can't check.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Just deal with it now and eventually you will adjust.