Thread: CTD issue

Default CTD issue

i am suffering from ctds everyime i try and play. I start a campaign and play for a turn or two then a get a random ctd? i have windows 7 but the game wont even start in xp compatibilty mode. any ideas?
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Default Re: CTD issue

Yeah, me too, the same problem.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

i think i know , if you downloaded all the {20} parts or whatever it is , it will never work , you have to download the two large parts and splice them together , its a curious mod and i like it ,its worth it if you can get it to run

you're right but those sites are down, megaupload sized and filefront: file not found.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

when i get time i will look at putting it up i have all the parts and an enviroments patch for it too , i tried to contact the dev regarding a matter but seems he may be not here very much anymore , you should send him a message and let him know you want to try the mod

me too, when i play the itallic campaign the game crashed a lot.
    please fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    when i get time i will look at putting it up i have all the parts and an enviroments patch for it too , i tried to contact the dev regarding a matter but seems he may be not here very much anymore , you should send him a message and let him know you want to try the mod

yea GRANTO will be great if you can putting it up along with the enviroment patch...i never failed to install a mod but this one..omg...weird instruction(delete alex delete bi folder???put "no_alex" prompt to shortcut??? put the file in the in rtw folder,not in data??wich data? , then 19?parts download,...ect..

When i install to rtw folder like instructions says, i get ctd after clicking on campaign(yes i now wich campaign to click) custom battler ctds also............realy would like to play this one but so far its impossible, tried realy every combination..
    Last edited by Zaccard; March 05, 2012 at 02:14 PM.