Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Default Re: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

I reinstalled the mod and now the archers work fine. Odd.

Thanks for checking it out.

Ducenarius

Unsure if this is vanilla issue or TROM or if in fact it really is an issue, but when making marriages it seems that i am allowed to wed underage children to of age children in other clans, but then when my children come of age, they have no spouse.

I dont believe it is my generals to whom these AI clan offspring were wed as i adopted a general to check and he had no spouse displayed either. When my children come of age that should have already been wed, i am then able to wed them to other avail suitors however in the diplomacy window, the clans with whom i originally entered marriage display the "marriage between clans" perk, however there is no individual to whom my squirts are married.

As said maybe they are being married off to a general or brother and then spouse is simply not shown in Family window but i adopted to check and still no spouse. Hmmmmm.
    The scribes on all the people shove
    And bawl allegiance to the state,
    But they who love the greater love
    Lay down their life; they do not hate

thats an vanilla issue.

before i arrange a marriage, i always check my family members if there is someone left who still needs a partner. i would feel like a buguser if i would not do this. ^^

Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysantheme View Post
    thats an vanilla issue.

before i arrange a marriage, i always check my family members if there is someone left who still needs a partner. i would feel like a buguser if i would not do this. ^^

righto, thanks for response! I shall simply wait until my children of age and hope the AI clans are patient for my superior stock
    The scribes on all the people shove
    And bawl allegiance to the state,
    But they who love the greater love
    Lay down their life; they do not hate

Black_Baron's Avatar Foederatus

Ok i have pirate version of shogun that works fine but when i install TROM3 and start the game an error apears and the game shuts down.I have original version of Napoleon TW and had down. TROm2 and it worked just fine.So i dont know whats the problem now why i cant play trom3.Its because its pirate version or i need somekind of crack.Hope for reply soon i realy wana try this mod on shogun . Tnx
    Last edited by Black_Baron; August 19, 2011 at 07:35 AM.

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

There arent any mods around that supports pirated versions buy the game its worth it.

Damn tnx for reply

Mate, I really suggest buying this game. I know that I've gotten upwards of 80 hours in it so far--which comes out to 75 cents per hour of playtime--and that's low on the scale of how much people play these games. Definitely worth it in my opinion. If you buy it and still have issues with getting it running, come on back and I'm sure people will help you out more willingly.

That being said, it's generally a very bad idea to discuss piracy on the forums.

First of all I would like to say how much I am enjoying v1.0 of this mod. I use the unit variety and alternative clan colours and it is excellent. I just have one question about the yari ashigaru spear wall animation. I've encountered it in a few other mods as well, but when moving in spear wall the troops appear a bit jumpy. I didn't know if anyone else noticed this while playing, or knows what causes it. It's not a very big deal, but it was just a little thing I noticed that I did not notice in vanilla. However, while playing custom battles, I noticed that the more elite yari ashigaru unit (I can't remember the name), does not have this issue, and when advancing in spear wall move in a smooth walk. Thanks again for the hard work on this awesome mod.

this could be because the early yari ashigaru are using the shorter yari which were only used by samurai in vanilla - these shorter yari wasn't supposed to be used in a spear wall formation.

Well i'm new here and i didnt know wheater i should talk about piracy.I asked simple question thats all.And i really wana buy the game but since im kid and not working downloading pirate versions is the only way.My parents wont give me 30 euro for games im shure for that and i got napoleon total war as gift from my uncle.So i must put up with this vanila game and find some joy in it

Quote Originally Posted by Mbibbs05 View Post
    Long time reader of these forums, and huge fan of TROM.

Been having an issue ever since Beta 3 was released though, whenever I start up Shogun 2, the screen lingers on the splash screen for about a minute and then just kicks me back to deskstop with no error message or anything. If I delete the TROM files and revert back to vanilla it works just fine. I have new unit DLC and not the Ikko Ikki DLC if that means anything. Beta 2 worked perfectly for me.
    Same issue here =/

Hi all thanks for this fabulous mod, i have one problem :

my game is in french ... so i cannot see new name and description of new units and same for encyclopedia ! (all other units have there french name and description)

do you have a solution ?
    Last edited by littleleo; August 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM.

[G-Shock]'s Avatar Semisalis

First time I see a pirate not being assaulted on a forum for stating he's got a pirate version of the game.

I must say I love the way you guys handled the issue by not jumping on him and recommending him to get the full version. I can only add to this modus operandi: Nusik666 do save money and you'll be able to buy the game when Steam applies discounts (if you save and really want it you'll probably be able to buy it sooner than that).
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hi all thanks for this fabulous mod, i have one problem :

my game is in french ... so i cannot see new name and description of new units and same for encyclopedia ! (all other units have there french name and description)

do you have a solution ?
    i had the same issue before (with the german version).

the solution is simple - just change the language (in steam) to english.

Madigan's Avatar Foederatus

Started a game as Uesugi, and noticed that the two monk units (naginata and bow) have a streched yumi ashigaru recruitment card.

Is this a known "bug", or i done something wrong?

I have these mods in the Data folder:
    CR Horo Removal
    Elvasat Potrait Mod
    Mod Japanese fix v2
    mod_lessgloss
    Retexture_Project_Trom
    TROM3_a_v1_0_garrison_hotfix
    TROM3_Alternative_Clan_Colours_Mod
    TROM3_Campaign_and_Battle_Mod
    TROM3_Movement_Reduction_All30
    zw_no_projectile_trails_1.1
    Last edited by Madigan; August 26, 2011 at 04:33 PM.

there is something wrong.
    try to load trom3 without the other mods, this should make clear if this is a conflict with another mod or not.

Madigan's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks for the help.
    It seems Retexture_project_TROM.pack causing the problem, without it the unit cards are fine.

Edit:
    It was my fault i forgot to download the main file for the retexture project...
    "Make sure to download Ftmch's original Clan Retexture Project"
    Last edited by Madigan; August 26, 2011 at 06:16 PM.

I'm not sure if it's my computer or the download link but when i click to download on the TWC link it says "error not enough memory, try again after closing some programs" even after i have closed all programs, is there another download link?
    Veni, vidi, edi, I facile amittitur - i came, i saw, i ate, i lost on easy

I'm special with a capial Q

antares24's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi, i too have a problem launching the game with trom. When i start the game i get the loading screen, but just before the start of the Sega and intro movies the game ctd and i get this error message:
    "Animations/Battleconfiguration/shogun_man_hand_mortar_combat_fragment.txt(1)"

What does it mean? If i remove trom files the game start and work perfectly.
    I also tried to change my language version to english, but the problem persist.
    I have the latest patchs (but no DLCs). I played trom before the dx11 patch and it was great, so i would like to try this new version
    Factum est illud, fieri infectum non potest

"Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldn’t even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus