Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Default Re: TROM3 - Bug Reports & Technical Issues

Yes, I can't get battles to work either, after the patch. Only deleting the mod clears up the problem.

Radious notes in his forum:

I was able finally to find crash issue related to battles. Seems latest patch altered table called unit_stats_land again. This is very important table for any unit rebalance. However we modder do not have access to this table yet, since our modding tool - PFM must be updated.

Libertus

I had the same problem. Game crashed when i started a battle in shogun 2. I have erased trom folders, script preference and battle preference and after i couldn't play anymore whith shogun 2.

Just DL'd the latest version and all is working well, except;

in the diplomacy screen, the text that reveals how likely an offer is to being accepted, is nowhere to be seen. Diplomacy still works, just time consuming making so many offers.

Quote Originally Posted by donions View Post
    Just DL'd the latest version and all is working well, except;

in the diplomacy screen, the text that reveals how likely an offer is to being accepted, is nowhere to be seen. Diplomacy still works, just time consuming making so many offers.
    I have no problems in S2. Make shure to disable/deinstall other mods.

Can't recruit British soldiers, Warrior and a lot of other ships in a British trading district.

If someone has already posted this, I apologise.

When I have TROM3 installed my archer's arrow sound is replaced with a sound of a firing gun. It's a little bit odd, to say the least lol.

Quote Originally Posted by saulot333 View Post
    Can't recruit British soldiers, Warrior and a lot of other ships in a British trading district.
    They may not show in the poping up building description but they are recruitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt212 View Post
    If someone has already posted this, I apologise.

When I have TROM3 installed my archer's arrow sound is replaced with a sound of a firing gun. It's a little bit odd, to say the least lol.
    This is fixed in 1.81.

Built a British trading district in Satsuma. No option for recruiting British soldiers or ships. Am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by saulot333 View Post
    Built a British trading district in Satsuma. No option for recruiting British soldiers or ships. Am i doing something wrong?
    Did you get the treaty event with the British? The units are only available after this event. I changed nothing related to this event, buildings or units involved in TROM3.

Chopy's Avatar Decanus

Daisho samurai still have cannon sounds , not sure if it is result of latest hotfix patch.
    Yarkis if process of fixing cannon sounds isn't too complex , maybe you could tell what to change in unit_tables or somewhere else to fix those issues?

Thank you for your hard work.
    Last edited by Chopy; April 13, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy View Post
    Daisho samurai still have cannon sounds , not sure if it is result of latest hotfix patch.
    Yarkis if process of fixing cannon sounds isn't too complex , maybe you could tell what to change in unit_tables or somewhere else to fix those issues?

Thank you for your hard work.
    Yes, the latest hotfix patch destroyed all my effeorts again. And there is no easy fix. I circumvented that bug by replacing the affected units completely, which takes hours to do. My motivation to do that again is currently at zero.

I can also tell that in ROTS, now there are some bugs. Alot of cannon sounds, I believe it is from the bow levy. Because in my battle, I only had one bow attendant, and I doubt that single unit is able to bang that much.

Another issue is also, bushi training ground, level one, has no units. It should have sword attendents and bow attendents, right.

This is in Trom3 1.81.
    Last edited by squirel; April 14, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

I'm totally new when it comes to Total War games and mods and I don't know why the game isn't running with the mod. It says that the game doesn't recognize armstrong_gun animations.

Do I need FotS to play with v1.81 ?

No you shouldnt need FOTS to be able to use TROM 1.81. 1.81 is for ROTS and the Shogun 2 campaign. FOTS has its own version of TROM (TROM_FOTS I think).

Will do soon, thanks.

Are some DLC recommended/needed to enjoy TROM3?

just wanna tell that my daisho samurai does not have any cannon sounds, how could that be ? using trom 1.81 plus any latest updates from steam.

Dont give it up Yarkis! I (and I think most of us) play Shogun because your mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    'Upgrade' your game.
    Done ! It works fine, I just need some time to get used to it now.

Thanks.