Thread: not to uninstall or to install

Default not to uninstall or to install

HI Darth
    love your mod just a QS...............

I have your mod version 2.15 what do i need to do to install 2.2 with out any hiccups.
    Many thanks

ohhhh by the way i was playing as Takada and doing really well i had many allies but when realm divide came about nearly every one including allies that had at least +150 went against me it wasn't nice i thought realm divide was toed down ...........
    The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK

Default Re: not to uninstall or to install

if I'm not mistaken, you can just download the 2.2 DMS pack (check the downloads for the pack only version, will be small) and replace it in your data folder.

may have to start a new campaign though. Not sure if its save compatible.

The only reason the full installer is so big is because of the included submods.

Quote Originally Posted by Feldspar View Post
    if I'm not mistaken, you can just download the 2.2 DMS pack (check the downloads for the pack only version, will be small) and replace it in your data folder.

may have to start a new campaign though. Not sure if its save compatible.

The only reason the full installer is so big is because of the included submods.
    Actually, I havent started a new save since I got the first version of Darthmod, and the save still works.

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

I have your mod version 2.15 what do i need to do to install 2.2 with out any hiccups.
    nothing at all bud just run the self installer and will be good. Or as feldspar recommends if you are not using the full package just pop the DMS pack file in your data folder and add the mod line into your script....and don't forget the unit multiplier line at the bottom if you play with 1.5x or 2x unit sizes

100%... if you prefer adding your own mods but with Darths flavour build your own. Here is a copy of my script as an example for you

mod aum_sho_mod_dms.pack;
    mod Sengoku_Unit_cards.pack;
    mod Toons_Shogun2.pack;
    mod darthmod_shogun.pack;
    battle_camera_shake_enabled false;
    campaign_unit_multiplier 1.5;

Thank you very much for the help..............

Man i love this game even more now great modding One and all.
    The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK