Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

Btw I found a |Jedi|Obiwankenobi in the lobby....very skilled and good mannered Player.....we pwnt GOTW in a 2v2
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    Btw I found a |Jedi|Obiwankenobi in the lobby....very skilled and good mannered Player.....we pwnt GOTW in a 2v2
    Nice, are you sure it isn't Anakin you are talking about because i was talking to him on skype and he told me about a Sele and Greece vs Macey and Egy that he played with you against GOTW Venom and Mysterious

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Yup... now lets be quiet and listen to this.
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Indefinitely Banned

Only Sith and The Guild are good on RTW imo. Everyone else quit or move on to S2TW where the big leagues are.

i doubt any ppl mentioned here could beat beowulf or plutinsky...

clan with the best players is aoes

Wtf @ last 3 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITECubKingWarman88 View Post
    Only Sith and The Guild are good on RTW imo. Everyone else quit or move on to S2TW where the big leagues are.
    Guild moved on HoS is very good clan SM is pretty decent and I agree on Sith :p
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

how do you know the relative measures of his reproductive organ, for a fact? did you measure it, did it not reach your oral cavity when you chocked on his hard-on?

hard fact, get it? ^^
    Last edited by Ginko; May 30, 2011 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Magic_8_Ball View Post
    SoR Plant.
    Thanks Magic!
    Though I hardly count as active.
    Or the best player. Except perhaps how cool I am.
    Smilies...the resort of those with a vacuous argument

That was actually a subtle reference to an RCC joke about you we had a few months ago (not a derogative one). You are pretty high up there when skill and awesomeness ratings are coupled. ^^

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

[GREEK~HEROES], of course. With their leader [GREEK~HEROES]LEONIDAS.

I mean, this clan has had so many incarnations. No other clan has been founded so many times, with leaders of the same name. Heck, sometimes even two or three of these excellent clans pop up at the same time.

Their trademark strategy - 1000k, 20 3/g/g spartan hoplites.
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; May 31, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

|Sith|Galvanized Iron's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Cocroach the great View Post
    [GREEK~HEROES], of course. With their leader [GREEK~HEROES]LEONIDAS.

I mean, this clan has had so many incarnations. No other clan has been founded so many times, with leaders of the same name. Heck, sometimes even two or three of these excellent clans pop up at the same time.

Their trademark strategy - 1000k, 20 3/g/g spartan hoplites.
    Ah Greek Heroes the Eternal Clan

+ Rep to my fav vermin
    Also responsible for the Roma Surrectum II Multiplayer mode
    Rest In Peace Colonel Muammar Gaddafi
    Forward to Victory Great Leader Assad!

Hmmm, cocroach absolutely makes a compelling nomination with our little Greek strategists.

However, I believe I have a champion worth mentioning as well. I mean how could we forget the eighteen thousand two hundred and fifty eight PRINCE OF ______ clans. Those are the real winners. Especially when their clan-forming convos are done in sight of the whole lobby because they havnt discovered private chat yet. I mean who amongst us hasnt seen something like this...

Brilliant rtw guy #1: Yo dude you see the new PoM vids? That guy is so awesome!!! Lol I just watched his adventure vids over and over
    Guy #2: Ya dude hahahaha I love the one where he dresses up like Mario, I want to grow up to be just like him.
    #1: Ive tried out for six clans today but I dont know what cwb is and I think they all cheated to beat my spartans
    #2: Hey, you know what would be SOOOO COOOL? WE WILL FORM OUR OWN CLAN! And we will each be prince of somewhere, I call thrace cause their flag is cool and hey they are pretty much the same as macedon right? hahah

The misery continues and guy who chooses to be prince of Gaul right out of vanilla campaign doesnt understand why he cant win with his favorite faction

2 weeks later they ask PoM for a game, get blocked and their lives spiral down into depression, the realization of a loveless of future, and the abundance of other similar calamities....

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

PoM has ADVENTURE VIDS? I thought the phenomenon couldn't get any weirder...

Yes. We parodied them a while back:
    http://s4.zetaboards.com/RTWClanCent...8384425/1/#new

Erminas's Avatar Laetus

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalII View Post
    Hmmm, cocroach absolutely makes a compelling nomination with our little Greek strategists.

However, I believe I have a champion worth mentioning as well. I mean how could we forget the eighteen thousand two hundred and fifty eight PRINCE OF ______ clans. Those are the real winners. Especially when their clan-forming convos are done in sight of the whole lobby because they havnt discovered private chat yet. I mean who amongst us hasnt seen something like this...

Brilliant rtw guy #1: Yo dude you see the new PoM vids? That guy is so awesome!!! Lol I just watched his adventure vids over and over
    Guy #2: Ya dude hahahaha I love the one where he dresses up like Mario, I want to grow up to be just like him.
    #1: Ive tried out for six clans today but I dont know what cwb is and I think they all cheated to beat my spartans
    #2: Hey, you know what would be SOOOO COOOL? WE WILL FORM OUR OWN CLAN! And we will each be prince of somewhere, I call thrace cause their flag is cool and hey they are pretty much the same as macedon right? hahah

The misery continues and guy who chooses to be prince of Gaul right out of vanilla campaign doesnt understand why he cant win with his favorite faction

2 weeks later they ask PoM for a game, get blocked and their lives spiral down into depression, the realization of a loveless of future, and the abundance of other similar calamities....
    I think you summed up RTW right there.

@Zeke, just read through the parody thread again. Good stuff man, well played

Quote Originally Posted by caesar_37th View Post
    The question is who is the best out of those left. You never even played quark once so you don't know. Aga is good but retired. Zeke is the best left. Once more, these are the best left. Someone almost reported slayer to the police because he was ing with Sith. Now, why would that person know what was going on in a different forum? Add to that, you over use the word troll without understanding what you mean. A better word to describe it would be ing with you. Also, your actions feed the troll and by responding you give him victory, this is the simple job of the troll.
    The Troll says things designed to provoke a response. You respond, making him win. Your lack of ability prooves that you are unaware as to exactly what this word means and how it applies. Remember, slayer is and shall always be a supperior being, as all members of HoS. If it is jealousy and not transcending into the heavens with us then you should admit it and go back to your mortal life.
    as long as that someone isnt a sith i dont really give a about who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    but hes right about kissing up....zeke agrees :p
    Also while Max is most certainly a good player hes not the best.......
    Ironic considering the fact that me and zeke
    1. Started in the same year
    2. trained with tournament players
    3. killed people at a videogame.
    4. are one of the few 1v1 matchups that aint ing boring for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ||sky||-joel View Post
    so few decent players left on rtw,so is there any real glory in saying your the best ?
    should you claim to be the best when theres only really a hand full of experienced players still playing.
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Plant View Post
    Thanks Magic!
    Though I hardly count as active.
    Or the best player. Except perhaps how cool I am.
    we found SoR plant.

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalII View Post

You just moved up on my list of known players from that one witty guy from RCC to a walking smileyface.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus Maximius Thongus View Post
    I think you summed up RTW right there.
    na i hate noobs. newbies i get along with ok most of the time but noobs are just grr.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast