Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Clan recruitment thread

Default Jedi Clan recruitment thread

Post here if you are interested in joining Jedi clan. We play Rome primarily but we also like Empire, Napoleon and Shogun. If you are interested then please post here and I will P.M you my steam/xfire name and we can arrange a tryout game.

We are looking for decent players (or at least willing to improve), YouTube commentators/broadcasters and good flamers to piss our opponents off (don't do it on this forum though or you will probably get banned). Contact me, Anakin or Obi for more details.

Our clan's main goals are to have fun, improve new players, win tourneys and, of course, to kick the dark side out of Rome total war. We do not have the best relationship with Sith clan, due to us beating them so often, and they will troll anyone wearing Jedi tags in the lobby mercilessly (I speak from experience ). My best advice would be to calmly challenge them to a 1v1, preferably with an unbiased spectator, and beat them. After repeating this process enough times they will either call you a and leave or uninstall Rome Total War out of shame.

Try to be nice in the lobby when wearing Jedi tags, even to Sithies and others that noob box and terminate when you kill their general. That way no one will have any ammunition with which to insult us.

Take care and May the Force be with you

Edit: Jedi is now at war with Paladin clan after some games in which i heroiced their clan leader with Thrace. They then proceeded to flame me in the lobby and say that they would kill any JEDI in the lobby for "faggotry"...
    Last edited by -JEDI-Deathstar; June 09, 2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: too much of the dark force

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Jedi Clan recruitment thread

Oh this is going to be fun, let hunting season commence.

BTW

What timezone are you guys in? I never get to see you online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Most of us are in European timezone I think. And yes, we will hunt the dark side down

BTW, do you know what happened to 10 other JEDI clans that were disbanded? Technical difficulties?
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|2|Lazyo View Post
    BTW, do you know what happened to 10 other JEDI clans that were disbanded? Technical difficulties?
    Lol, they were probably imposters. However, the remaining Jedi are trying to find out who is left, get new members, reorganise etc.

Van Daan's Avatar Semisalis

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield gentlemen. And may this result in an actual game rather than flaming.
    Yours truly,
    |Sith|5|Eldarion

imposters? rofl there were around 20 jedi clans throughout rtws history.. i doubt anyone is an imposter, its not like tw has an official jedi clan

but gl gents

Yeah lets see how long you last before max realizes that this is actually a semi active clan

when can you play sithies?

please arrange date and time, our youtube channel needs to be filled with some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi View Post
    when can you play sithies?

please arrange date and time, our youtube channel needs to be filled with some fun
    why does it have to be on youtube?
    and please link me to channel
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

please arrange date and time

Not troll thread, I am GMT +5 so its difficult for me. I asked a general question what time-zone most of your members are in? I do not like to arrange games since I do not play a game by a schedule.

gmt 0

Maiar the only reason this would be a troll thread is because Sith hijacked it from its original purpose.
    If you've transcended your facticity, congratulations. You're 3 transcendences from HoS.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11049066

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I am tired of this hijacking in any thread that involves rival clans. From now on I will simply close them without warning. (Not without penalties to offenders)

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by caesar_37th View Post
    Maiar the only reason this would be a troll thread is because Sith hijacked it from its original purpose.
    Oi you talkin' about dac there
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Obi can you give me a link to the clan's channel please? And on another note how come no one has posted here asking to join

Take a wild guess.

Well, we are gradually recruiting more people. A couple of Hells who were bored have converted and some guys from the lobby also want in. While ATM we are only a shadow of the clan we used to be ( on Rome) we are rapidly improving. Any clanless would benefit greatly from joining a clan with the history and atmosphere that JEDI provides. Clanies that are discontented with the dullness of what Rome has become would also benefit from joining such a diverse and proggresive clan.

u have a steam page?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast