Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 122

Thread: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

  1. #1
    -JEDI-Deathstar's Avatar Yari-hei
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    So, now that so many good clans and players have moved on to newer and better Total Wars, what is the best clan and who is the best player remaining?

  2. #2
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    obvious troll is obvious but thats a tough question
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  3. #3

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    that guy over there

  4. #4
    caesar_37th's Avatar Ishiyumi no shashu
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    HoS
    Zeke
    Slayer too

    @dacder:
    Don't use obvious troll is obvious all the damn time. It makes us think you are too young for this site both mentally and legally. Just because you are in a clan, most of whom think you are dumb, doesn't give you free reign with this. Slayer is a superior player to you, and should thus be treated as such. You, on the other hand, manage to annoy basically everyone, try to bring the cops in on a video game, then claim you don't want to get involved. Post more times on a slayer made thread then when he responds claim he cares to much. Please, don't do this any more.
    Last edited by caesar_37th; May 26, 2011 at 03:44 PM.
    If you've transcended your facticity, congratulations. You're 3 transcendences from HoS.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11049066

  5. #5
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by caesar_37th View Post
    HoS
    Zeke
    Slayer too

    @dacder:
    Don't use obvious troll is obvious all the damn time. It makes us think you are too young for this site both mentally and legally. Just because you are in a clan, most of whom think you are dumb, doesn't give you free reign with this. Slayer is a superior player to you, and should thus be treated as such. You, on the other hand, manage to annoy basically everyone, try to bring the cops in on a video game, then claim you don't want to get involved. Post more times on a slayer made thread then when he responds claim he cares to much. Please, don't do this any more.
    uhhhh what? LOL
    first of all I say that because well its obviously a troll no doubt
    second yes slayer is better tahn me but that dosent mean he is my superior...if he insults me I can insult him back.
    AND WHEN THE HELL DID I EVER BRING THE COPS INTO RTW?
    Also zeke definatly is one of the best
    slayer not one of the best although he is very good
    I heard Quark was really good but I never met him
    I think my vote goes to Aga
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  6. #6
    caesar_37th's Avatar Ishiyumi no shashu
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    uhhhh what? LOL
    first of all I say that because well its obviously a troll no doubt
    second yes slayer is better tahn me but that dosent mean he is my superior...if he insults me I can insult him back.
    AND WHEN THE HELL DID I EVER BRING THE COPS INTO RTW?
    Also zeke definatly is one of the best
    slayer not one of the best although he is very good
    I heard Quark was really good but I never met him
    I think my vote goes to Aga
    The question is who is the best out of those left. You never even played quark once so you don't know. Aga is good but retired. Zeke is the best left. Once more, these are the best left. Someone almost reported slayer to the police because he was ing with Sith. Now, why would that person know what was going on in a different forum? Add to that, you over use the word troll without understanding what you mean. A better word to describe it would be ing with you. Also, your actions feed the troll and by responding you give him victory, this is the simple job of the troll.
    The Troll says things designed to provoke a response. You respond, making him win. Your lack of ability prooves that you are unaware as to exactly what this word means and how it applies. Remember, slayer is and shall always be a supperior being, as all members of HoS. If it is jealousy and not transcending into the heavens with us then you should admit it and go back to your mortal life.
    If you've transcended your facticity, congratulations. You're 3 transcendences from HoS.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11049066

  7. #7
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by caesar_37th View Post
    The question is who is the best out of those left. You never even played quark once so you don't know. Aga is good but retired. Zeke is the best left. Once more, these are the best left. Someone almost reported slayer to the police because he was ing with Sith. Now, why would that person know what was going on in a different forum? Add to that, you over use the word troll without understanding what you mean. A better word to describe it would be ing with you. Also, your actions feed the troll and by responding you give him victory, this is the simple job of the troll.
    The Troll says things designed to provoke a response. You respond, making him win. Your lack of ability prooves that you are unaware as to exactly what this word means and how it applies. Remember, slayer is and shall always be a supperior being, as all members of HoS. If it is jealousy and not transcending into the heavens with us then you should admit it and go back to your mortal life.
    Well it seems all the retired thinks hes the best so he had to be good
    Zeke isnt really ative anymore and if he is considered active then yah hes teh best player atm.
    that wass a TWC admin not me or any other sith members...get your facts straight
    HoS are not superior in any way...noone is superior its a game retard.
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  8. #8
    caesar_37th's Avatar Ishiyumi no shashu
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    Well it seems all the retired thinks hes the best so he had to be good
    Zeke isnt really ative anymore and if he is considered active then yah hes teh best player atm.
    that wass a TWC admin not me or any other sith members...get your facts straight
    HoS are not superior in any way...noone is superior its a game retard.
    Zeke is the best active player hands down, maybe you don't play at the right time.
    Now, if you read my post, you would notice that I questioned how a member of the TWC would come to the Sith forum knowing that Slayer had posted a topic ransoming the Sith Training Program and planning to put in on the TWC. This means that he either has too much time and looks around doing this, is god, is notradamus, or someone from Sith told him.
    Look up 'logic' before replying please.

    "noone is superior it is a game retard"
    well as slayer proved with his three victories over you that he is superior to you. We at HoS have transcended above you as is clearly shown with our victories in tournaments, games, and arguments over you. Now, you once more fail to comprehend what others are trying to say and go after their posts without examining it in any way. Instead, you decide to claim that they are trolling, are a retard, or have no life.

    Also, you claim Quark is the best RTW player of all time because of what retirees tell you. Have you ever played Quark? Talked to ANY veterans whom have retired besides ex-sithies whom are likely biased?

    I'm guessing from what you have posted is that you are simply a sheep, listening to what others tell you and not finding out for yourself. That is a key purpose in life as to provide a good argument you must look at evidence, expirience, and both sides for yourself.

    Meanwhile, my claim that Zeke is the best active player is due to my expirience playing against others. This is evidence that HoS, being more informed and intuitive, is in fact superior to you.
    If you've transcended your facticity, congratulations. You're 3 transcendences from HoS.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11049066

  9. #9
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by caesar_37th View Post
    Zeke is the best active player hands down, maybe you don't play at the right time.
    Now, if you read my post, you would notice that I questioned how a member of the TWC would come to the Sith forum knowing that Slayer had posted a topic ransoming the Sith Training Program and planning to put in on the TWC. This means that he either has too much time and looks around doing this, is god, is notradamus, or someone from Sith told him.
    Look up 'logic' before replying please.

    "noone is superior it is a game retard"
    well as slayer proved with his three victories over you that he is superior to you. We at HoS have transcended above you as is clearly shown with our victories in tournaments, games, and arguments over you. Now, you once more fail to comprehend what others are trying to say and go after their posts without examining it in any way. Instead, you decide to claim that they are trolling, are a retard, or have no life.

    Also, you claim Quark is the best RTW player of all time because of what retirees tell you. Have you ever played Quark? Talked to ANY veterans whom have retired besides ex-sithies whom are likely biased?

    I'm guessing from what you have posted is that you are simply a sheep, listening to what others tell you and not finding out for yourself. That is a key purpose in life as to provide a good argument you must look at evidence, expirience, and both sides for yourself.

    Meanwhile, my claim that Zeke is the best active player is due to my expirience playing against others. This is evidence that HoS, being more informed and intuitive, is in fact superior to you.
    ok if zeke is active then he is indeed the best player on rome right now.
    Also if someone told the admin that dosent mean a sith was the one to threaten legal acton.
    now first of all you misunderstoof me I meant that even if soemone is better than me it dosent mean they are my better in real life.
    And also uhhh I beat slayer the retard in 1 game he beat me in 2. (unless having catas when he has only archers left is losing) he terminated however in the one where I won.
    I never said quark was the im sayting some old sithies say that...I say from what I have seen aga is the best rtw player ever.And so your not biased at all on your opinion?of course you are! zeke is your clan leader so obviously youll be biased.
    So I guess cast my vote for aga as the best ever
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  10. #10
    caesar_37th's Avatar Ishiyumi no shashu
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    ok if zeke is active then he is indeed the best player on rome right now.
    Also if someone told the admin that dosent mean a sith was the one to threaten legal acton.
    now first of all you misunderstoof me I meant that even if soemone is better than me it dosent mean they are my better in real life.
    And also uhhh I beat slayer the retard in 1 game he beat me in 2. (unless having catas when he has only archers left is losing) he terminated however in the one where I won.
    I never said quark was the im sayting some old sithies say that...I say from what I have seen aga is the best rtw player ever.And so your not biased at all on your opinion?of course you are! zeke is your clan leader so obviously youll be biased.
    So I guess cast my vote for aga as the best ever
    alright first off, in your most recent three games, the ones where you tried to sneak into HoS which we saw from 8 miles away produced 3 slayer wins with 2 clears and a heroic.
    Now the difference between you claiming Quark and me claiming zeke is different. Firstly, you never actually saw or played against Quark thus your only information on him comes from friends and those in awe of him.
    I, on the other hand, voted for Zeke because he has beaten me over and over and over again. See the difference?

    As to the point about the police. The fact is it is most likely that some Sith member went and complained to the TWC mods which would proove my point. Calling in a big brother whom then calls the police is basically the same thing.
    If you've transcended your facticity, congratulations. You're 3 transcendences from HoS.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11049066

  11. #11
    Taihō no heishi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    SoR Plant.

  12. #12
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by caesar_37th View Post
    alright first off, in your most recent three games, the ones where you tried to sneak into HoS which we saw from 8 miles away produced 3 slayer wins with 2 clears and a heroic.
    Now the difference between you claiming Quark and me claiming zeke is different. Firstly, you never actually saw or played against Quark thus your only information on him comes from friends and those in awe of him.
    I, on the other hand, voted for Zeke because he has beaten me over and over and over again. See the difference?

    As to the point about the police. The fact is it is most likely that some Sith member went and complained to the TWC mods which would proove my point. Calling in a big brother whom then calls the police is basically the same thing.
    ok first of all either teh game desynced in which case itt obviously wouldnt matter or you are lying because I know for a fact I would have won that had he not terminated.
    read my post im not saying quark is best im saying aga is best....
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  13. #13
    Kirā
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    ok if zeke is active then he is indeed the best player on rome right now.
    nope

  14. #14
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi View Post
    nope
    then who is?
    and you cant nominate yourself
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  15. #15
    Kirā
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    why not

  16. #16
    dacder's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,301

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi View Post
    why not
    because noone ever sees you on so you are not active
    respect the melon!


    YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

  17. #17
    Kirā
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    who is noone? i never see you either, so you dont exist.

    there are a lot of top players who dont cheat, ranking not possible.

  18. #18
    Maiar93's Avatar Pili Posterior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    2,784

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Troll thread.
    Predicter of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

  19. #19
    DarthLazy's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    4,813

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    Maiar said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Best clan/player left in Rome multi?

    nailed on the head.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •