Thread: Hobbit Campaign?

Tia's Avatar Primicerius

Default Hobbit Campaign?

Since this is not asking about 2.1, I will not post in the 2.1 questions thread.
    Will you guys possibly make a campaign based on The Hobbit? I think it could work much in the same way the Fellowship campaign works.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hobbit Campaign?

The Dragon would be tough...
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

I vaguely remember someone had modelled the dragon already
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Alreadyded us nakiung a campaign starting aroun the start date of the hobbit

Raiven's Avatar Ducenarius

well hobbit campaing would be too short IMO, because there is not such a major war going around

I don't want to speak for KK but I'm 99.9999% sure there will not be a Hobbit based campaign. The only Hobbit "campaign" that makes sense is a Battle of 5 Armies historical battle which isn't really a campaign hence the "".

I am not making a "Hobbit Campaign." The grand campaign in my mod starts during the time "The Hobbit" (TA 2940) took place and has scripts/events and whatnot from all the books, but it is nowhere near as scripted as the Fellowship Campaign. It is still a regular campaign game where you can do what you want. I made a bunch of custom campaigns as well, but nothing that revolves around "the Hobbit" storyline.

There is probably enough to work with to make a Hobbit campaign, but it would have zero replayability and be way too much time and effort to be worth it making it.
    Last edited by alreadyded; May 26, 2011 at 03:13 PM.