Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 142 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
Results 3,321 to 3,333 of 3333

Thread: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

  1. #3321
    Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bajenland
    Posts
    5,287

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Quote Originally Posted by the duke dude View Post
    Perhaps release what you have?

    The sub modding community seems so active, I feel 1.0 would be made playable in no time if handed over to the public.
    Who says it is unplayable? Rather unpresentable
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

  2. #3322
    Incredible Bulk's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,412

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Don't see the point of complaints if it's dead it's dead. They are not obligated to release anything. Not like they getting paid

  3. #3323
    Morrowgan's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Do you have previews for your custom music?
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

  4. #3324

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    Don't see the point of complaints if it's dead it's dead. They are not obligated to release anything. Not like they getting paid
    Of course, they're not. But nevertheless it's a pity for all the hours of development that have been invested into this mod over all these years and if things like this happen repeatedly from time to time, it might never get released.

  5. #3325
    Incredible Bulk's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,412

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Quote Originally Posted by sneahcst View Post
    Of course, they're not. But nevertheless it's a pity for all the hours of development that have been invested into this mod over all these years and if things like this happen repeatedly from time to time, it might never get released.
    Look at it this way at least you have Submods and several that will be out soon that are playable and look way better than the original. So at least there's that

  6. #3326
    Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bajenland
    Posts
    5,287

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Or you can look at it like the team is working on getting the mod ready for release.

    We have 2 scripters that we depend a lot on who is doing excellent work in getting rid of ctd's and bugs.
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

  7. #3327

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    There hasn't been any official announcement about the mod's fate, at least not from Hannibal. So is the mod still alive and getting ready to be released in the near future or is it dead?

  8. #3328

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    From what souls got on his youtube channel the mod is done but it is riddled with ctds and needs alot of coding and bug fixing to be fully playable. Its far from dead but an internal 'game of thrones' seems to be going on with the Dev team delaying things. That my 2 pence on the issue as a long time lurker of this forum.

  9. #3329

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralG View Post
    From what souls got on his youtube channel the mod is done but it is riddled with ctds and needs alot of coding and bug fixing to be fully playable. Its far from dead but an internal 'game of thrones' seems to be going on with the Dev team delaying things. That my 2 pence on the issue as a long time lurker of this forum.

    Thanks mate!

  10. #3330
    Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bajenland
    Posts
    5,287

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralG View Post
    From what souls got on his youtube channel the mod is done but it is riddled with ctds and needs alot of coding and bug fixing to be fully playable. Its far from dead but an internal 'game of thrones' seems to be going on with the Dev team delaying things. That my 2 pence on the issue as a long time lurker of this forum.
    If you mean by delay (finnish what is left/waiting to have time to finnish what is left) Then yeah..
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

  11. #3331
    DrEvilsPjs's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    I'm very excited for Soul and Para's A Dream of Spring, looks very impressive and is actually getting released with a reasonable wait time of not 7 years

  12. #3332

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Well wait until it is released to say that don't jinx it....

  13. #3333
    Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    2,711
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [QUESTIONS] FAQ and Your Own

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEvilsPjs View Post
    I'm very excited for Soul and Para's A Dream of Spring, looks very impressive and is actually getting released with a reasonable wait time of not 7 years
    My A Dream of Spring 1.0 has a lot of features that i wouldn't even dare try implement. 1.0 is essentially a standalone considering how much script / code work has gone into it. Our project is essentially a standalone mod, but what the dev team here have done have definatly pushed it to comparison to a game of itself.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •