Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terry's Touhou Remix Music Mod 1.1/ Orchestral Battles + Terry's Touhou Portrait and Event Mod 0.98

Default Re: Terry's Touhou Remix Music Mod 1.0 + Terry's Touhou Portrait and Event Mod 0.9

Quote Originally Posted by Terrydertote View Post
    I don't own the DLC so I can't fix any problems with the RotS campaign (Or at least I can't test them).
    The only thing I noticed for vanilla are two new loading themes, and I will change these once I get some time on my hands.
    Yeah I'm only refering to vanilla. +rep for caring and your fast reply

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Terry's Touhou Remix Music Mod 1.0 + Terry's Touhou Portrait and Event Mod 0.9

Nvm got it. Some of the music I don't like but overall its fine.
    Last edited by ShimazuClan; October 09, 2011 at 06:45 PM.

I played this mod a while back and i loved your Unit cards, the music, however, did not work for some reason. For some reason, megaupload is having a poop week/month and isn't working for me anymore, and possibly for others as well. If its not too much trouble, would you upload it on another storage site? Thank you very much and i would love to play this mod again asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Raion View Post
    I played this mod a while back and i loved your Unit cards, the music, however, did not work for some reason. For some reason, megaupload is having a poop week/month and isn't working for me anymore, and possibly for others as well. If its not too much trouble, would you upload it on another storage site? Thank you very much and i would love to play this mod again asap.
    The download work flawless for me. But I'm going to release the new versions for the mods tomorrow or on saturday anyway. As usual, I will upload them on Megaload first. If there will be any problems with that for somebody, I'll try another storage site.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrydertote View Post
    I'm going to release the new versions for the mods tomorrow or on saturday anyway.
    Updates? Great!

BTW I've become addicted to Touhou games thanks to this mod

Default Re: Terry's Touhou Remix Music Mod 1.1/ Orchestral Battles + Terry's Touhou Portrait and Event Mod 0.98

New versions released! (4th of December 2011)

Terry's Touhou Remix Music Mod 1.1

Changes from 1.0 to 1.1
    -Changed the draw and the defeat theme
    -Several spring and winter themes were replaced
    -One marching theme were replaced
    -Several battle themes were replaced
    -RotS themes added; several loading themes replaced

I also created a version with orchestral battle songs. These songs are remixes from Touhou songs like any other track. Be aware that only the tracks for the battle themselves were replaced i.e. the themes for marching and doing nothing aswell as all the other songs are the same as in 1.1

Terry's Touhou Portrait and Event Pictures Mod 0.98

Changes from 0.9 to 0.98

-Replaced nearly any General portrait from the old 0.9 version with better ones
    -Added boys
    -Replaced the Chosokabe daimyo
    -Replaced all Geisha pictures, the Level 1-3 Ninja and Monk as well
    -Replaced two loading screens
    -Replaced some event pics, added some new ones

Other notes:
    I'm sorry for the delay, but I had some trouble with the uploader ...

Default Re: Terry's Touhou Remix Music Mod 1.1/ Orchestral Battles + Terry's Touhou Portrait and Event Mod 0.98

Great upload , wish this mod actually made the characters look like it as well in battles, would be awesome with the battle music. But anyway, cheers!

I think you need to stick to more Asian themed remixes in the battlefield music, its a little Europy for looking at samurai fighting. But anyway, love Touhou music, hope you won't get shut down, since most of this stuff are from doujin albums

Thanks for Music mod, its great!

Any chance of a new upload link now that MU is down?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleardream View Post
    Any chance of a new upload link now that MU is down?
    I'm afraid that there is no chance. I don't know a another filehoster which let's me upload big files for free.

How large is the mod? Deposit Files might be worth trying (http://depositfiles.com). You don't need an account, free to upload and an upload limit of 2GB. Download is kinda slow but not really a issue.

Mediafire is even better but has a limit of 200mb, which I'm guessing wouldn't be enough.

That seems to work, thank you
    Will take some time, tough. I'll update this thread once it's done ...

Wanted to ask if your going to upload the files onto another host. Megaupload isnt working anymore, prob someone finally decided to sue them? Please re-up on somewhere like moddb or something

Laetus

does anyone have a working link for it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12