Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: EMPIRES OF DESTINY 1.1.0 EPIC EDITION *PUBLIC BETA 2* (***Patch 3*** now available!)

SimonB1er's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: EMPIRES OF DESTINY EPIC EDITION v1.0.3 (New 1.0.3 Patch available)

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    OK the new 1.0.3 patch is up

also corrects language option issue

hip63
    Are you refering to what I wrote?

Edit: The language fix work great!! Thanks!!
    But the protectorates still remain free and independants.... Now, whenever i switch the Campaign missions to "enable" nor "disable" in both cases, the vanilla missions appears in game asking me to grap NA territories in return I can annex my protectorate....
    Last edited by SimonB1er; May 23, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

It appears when I got the mod to launch a campaign, seems to have been a fluke. The mod's now reverted back to giving me CTDs.

Miles

hey guys how did you like my gameplay video? Anything you liked/disliked?

Libertus

Romulus, it was good. Nice shots and editing.

Observation though. This is second video that you have played against Russia (the other being DMUC 6.9), which has tendency to melee (AI behavior). This may give the people the impression that dreaded melee bug persists. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Do you take requests for matchups?
    Last edited by LongTom06; May 24, 2011 at 04:24 AM.

Cleirmonth's Avatar Laetus

Hi, I cant start any campaign I get ctd when i try to start it. I tried reinstall it and still nothing plus patch says that something from mod is still runing and i cant do anything with it
    please help

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

New EOD v1.0.4 Patch Released!

See first post for details and links!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonB1er View Post
    Now, whenever i switch the Campaign missions to "enable" nor "disable" in both cases, the vanilla missions appears in game asking me to grap NA territories in return I can annex my protectorate....
    The new EOD 1.0.4. Patch will finally fix this

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKYA View Post
    It appears when I got the mod to launch a campaign, seems to have been a fluke. The mod's now reverted back to giving me CTDs.
    Sorry to hear that, I'll continue to investigate but the problem is that I have not been able to replicate your issue which makes addressing it insanely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleirmonth View Post
    Hi, I cant start any campaign I get ctd when i try to start it. I tried reinstall it and still nothing plus patch says that something from mod is still runing and i cant do anything with it
    please help
    Reboot, seriously. Try again and do not start the launcher until you have patched.

hip63

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]
    Sorry to hear that, I'll continue to investigate but the problem is that I have not been able to replicate your issue which makes addressing it insanely difficult.

Reboot, seriously. Try again and do not start the launcher until you have patched.

hip63
    I'll try that first. If it doesn't help, I'll send you my system specs via PM.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: EMPIRES OF DESTINY 1.0.4 EPIC EDITION (New 1.0.4 Patch available!)

God i need to stop playing this at work my neck is on the line !

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by ♔MASK OF GAS♔ View Post
    God i need to stop playing this at work my neck is on the line !
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

I, hip63, nor any EOD Contributors, are to be held responsible for any "mod addictions" and will not be held liable for, but not limited to: Loss of employment, loss of spouse or loss of anything else.

Indulge at your own risk!

hip63
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diablo_the_Destroyer_1280.jpg  
    Last edited by hip63; December 21, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by LongTom06 View Post
    Romulus, it was good. Nice shots and editing.

Observation though. This is second video that you have played against Russia (the other being DMUC 6.9), which has tendency to melee (AI behavior). This may give the people the impression that dreaded melee bug persists. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Do you take requests for matchups?
    Yeah thats something that threw me of when I was recording.
    And sure I take requests for games just pm me.

Patrician Artifex

Hey Rom,

do you think you could do a classic England vs France battle movie?

hip63

Miles

hmm if you mean just gameplay sure but a movie? hmmm i'll look into it but like I said i dont have much knowledge on that stuff. If I tried it idk how it will turn out
    Last edited by Millander; May 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM.

Celticslap's Avatar Libertus

Note: I fell victim to a particularly nasty Trojan trying to get the add-on pack from Mega-upload, heads-up. I don't think it has anything to do with the files themselves but I will definitely think twice about using Mega-upload from now on. What a shame, I've never had a problem with them until now.
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
    -JFK

Patrician Artifex

it's those damned ad banners I bet, I work IT and I've see it come through ad banners before (and you don't have to click it necessarily)

but thanks for the heads up

hip63

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus707 View Post
    Yeah thats something that threw me of when I was recording.
    And sure I take requests for games just pm me.
    hmm if you mean just gameplay sure but a movie? hmmm i'll look into it but like I said i dont have much knowledge on that stuff. If I tried it idk how it will turn out
    I was gonna request something a little out of the ordinary, like USA vs. Ottoman Empire gameplay
    Last edited by LongTom06; May 24, 2011 at 12:11 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

I, hip63, nor any EOD Contributors, are to be held responsible for any "mod addictions" and will not be held liable for, but not limited to: Loss of employment, loss of spouse or loss of anything else.

Indulge at your own risk!

hip63
    Oh well thats me in the doghouse (again!!!)

Just play France & rout as soon as the Brits come close
    I'm not really a noob, just a serial lurker.....

Damn, they can see me now!
    [runs back into the shadows]

I installed as administrator, reboot, installed patch as admin, reboot again, then tried Destiny Campaign, Grand Campaign, and Causa Belli Campaign. All loaded fine into the main menu but all CTD when I try to start a new campaign. I changed no options, didn't even go into the screen to do so. I just wanted to see if I could get any campaign to start but so far I cannot. I even did the diagnostic instructions given earlier to delete two files and I still am unable to start a new campaign. For reference I installed EOD + AUM version and patch 1.0.4. Also, when I start the launcher, it still shows version 1.0. I don't know if the patch was to update the displayed version or not but thought I would mention it.

An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Can you give some detail about what the campaigns actually are? What are the Destiny, Destiny Late, Uprising, and Custom campaigns? What do they change? Do they add new factions or starting positions or change the start date, etc.? Also, does the launcher mean that this is compatitble with Husserl's other mods like the Civil War and Empire Total Factions? Thanks.

Default Re: EMPIRES OF DESTINY EPIC EDITION v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rop3n View Post
    I tried to install it several times and re-downloaded from different sites, but I am getting the same problem. The extraction always stops at 98% File: c:\...\unit_pack_compatibility_project_v6_3.pack. Eventually it changes to a screen that says "Empires of Destiny has not been totally installed for the following reason:
    DA" (there seems to be a blank area) "ck_EOD_Big_Files.exe: This file contains invalid data. (error 11FD)
    You will have to run this utility again to completely install Empires of Destiny."
    I have found out what is in the place that for some reason was blank: "File corrupt or unreadable:
    DATA\Unpack_EOD_Big_Files.exe"

Is there any way to download this one file and put it in to get it to work?