Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ReallyBadAI Battle System v5.7 Released!

Default Re: ReallyBadAI Battle System v5.7 Released!

Hi!

Is this compatible with Broken Crescent 2.3.2 + its submod "Real Recruitment/Real Combat"?

Thanks!

Rad

finally i have manage too make this great battle ai work in mine private mod and i must say thank you for all the hard work you put in this one,mine battles will never be the same again,every victory is a blessing now;manny unexpected movements and flanking from ai,they can now even stop mine elephants ,so i gotta think before i charge with them in the battle,manny thanks!

edit;you schould rename this battle ai in reallygoodai battle system
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; June 15, 2014 at 10:01 AM.

It should be, Rad. You might have to do a manual integration, but I remember adding "extreme_range", "foot_archers", "horse_archers" and "foot_javelinmen" already.

Hello, I'm a player who is interested in getting this mod, but I have a question: does your mod do any UI changes? My personal preference is to have the same look as vanilla MTW2, but an awesome AI.

No, this mod only changes the AI. To install it with Vanilla M2, I think you'll have to unpack the files.

Unpacking?

not to beat a dead horse, but is this mod compatible with europa barbarorum 2?

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Generally yes, although you'd probably need to stick to their formations to maintain historical accuracy.

One of users posted a version of RBAI for testing on their forum, it was missing the latest xml files somehow though.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Really great mod, but I have experienced a problem with the setup. I went through the installation just fine, and a shortcut appeared on my desktop that says "Setup Really Bad AI." I clicked that and I had an error saying "Not enough campaigns or core files missing."
    Any solution?

Never mind! I figured it out. Sorry for that post.

Hmmm....sorry for this, but I have yet another problem. My set up file keeps crashing on me. I select the Crusades campaign and I select the option of adding this mod to the crusades, but somehow it constantly crashes on me. I do not know why. Think you have any fixes for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Jozef View Post
    Hmmm....sorry for this, but I have yet another problem. My set up file keeps crashing on me. I select the Crusades campaign and I select the option of adding this mod to the crusades, but somehow it constantly crashes on me. I do not know why. Think you have any fixes for this?
    Try to right-click the setup file, and choose to run as an administrator. Worked for me.

Does this mod support Thera the Great Torment?

My computer says that this file is unsafe and has been removed?

Hi Germanicu5, i have a problem with a ctd when in campaign battle and the enemys reinforccements came to battleground. I started to search for the problem and got the hint for your G5 ReallyBadAI ver 5.7.
    First question: is it right that there is a fix to this ctd in your G5 ReallyBadAI?
    Second: Do i have to restart my campaign that the new version of G5 ReallyBadAI runs? i read something like that in the installation notes "Campaign restart is mandatory, no additional scripted features will be active before you do it." If yes, is there any solution to play my savegame with your new script?

Thanks in advance! And sorry if i misunterstood something. Tried to find a solution without asking, but no comment i read from other users applies to my problem and i read a lot

ps. i play normal tatw campaign

Anyone else get an annoying occasional crash after winning a siege defence battle and returning to the campaign map. Would disabling auto save have an effect on this?

Exsurgo - I keep getting a CTD after a siege attack. not sure if autosave has anything to do with it and I'm hesitant to turn it off because its saved me a few times during other ctd's but I think quick save might be my best option.

What is "Battle AI and Content Switcher?"
    This is a separate program or it is a part RBAI?
    Thanks.

Is this save-game compatible and when you click on the Setup ReallyBadAI and choose which installation you want for your game...is that all there is to it? I do that and nothing happens after I tick it.
    Last edited by mystang89; January 30, 2015 at 08:08 PM.