Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stainless Steel

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Re: Stainless Steel

I actually meant to write "you were attacked on campaign map" ...

Thanks for info, I'll have a look at such scenario, in the meantime try the graphics solution, since I changed my GPU CTDs happen to me whenever I have too many troops in battle and too high graphics settings.

Actually I've had previous reports that the game CTDs when you attack army entering battlefield with arrows sometimes, but it never happened to me, even if I tried hard to repeat this scenario.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Byg's Avatar Read The Manual
    Patrician

Default BATTLE CTD using BGRV

BATTLE CTD using BGRV

CTD a second or so into battle so nothing had much chance to move unless battle was caused by reinforcements simply entering or possibly by my taking a screenshot, though I guess that was coincidental it was the last thing in the log).

Details within.

EDIT: Replayed battle, no CTD.
    Last edited by Byg; January 24, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

NEW BGR V 20150324! . . . . . . . .. . . .BGRIV_E

I hate to do that, but - in this case - I can't make the game CTD when attacking Jerusalem, I've tried many times, even finished the battle twice with success and no CTD. The log also doesn't indicate possible scripting issue (as opposed to the one ending with "ai_active_set".

I'm testing very simple solutions to the "ai_ative_set" problem, I don't want to make it all more complicated than it already is.

Regards

Byg's Avatar Read The Manual
    Patrician

So could my initiating a screenshot be at fault in this case? Perhaps it breaks your code?

NEW BGR V 20150324! . . . . . . . .. . . .BGRIV_E

It doesn't break the code, but the game writes data to hd when doing screenshots and at the same time it melts down your GPU and CPU by processing graphics and initiating movement, so there's some space for lack of stability.

What I observed during screenshot taking, was that the terrain flashes showing features that aren't seen on lower graphical settings, so this might have something to do with possible CTDs.

Regards

Hello

Thanks for the great mods

So if i want to check if the mod was installed correctly, i have to look for a string "v5" at the file called campaign_script.txt right?

but is it the one that's in data\world\maps\campaign or data\campaign\late or data\campaign\early? i onlyfind "v5" in data\world\maps\campaign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12