Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Stainless Steel

This thread is intended to be a place for SS-specific discussion.

Please note that earlier version of ReallyBadAI is featured in Stainless Steel.

Currently supported features:
    - standard AI and scripted features
    - ReallyBadAI Hardcore
    - Battle AI and Content Switcher via built-in SS launcher

Regards
    Last edited by Germanicu5; May 20, 2011 at 08:20 PM.
    I have no memory of this place.

Icon8 ReallyBadAI - Problems installing

After I saw the features of the reallyBadAI, especially the hardcore, that's amazing, I can't wait to try it.

But I got some problems

I installed SS6.4 then I install the G5_ReallyBadAI_Battle_System_v5.01_-_all_mods.

It shown me a error message. (attached picture)

I can't apply it to Kingdom campaigns either.(attached photo)

What's wrong?

BTW, I want to install this AI, reallyBadAI, to another mod, The Lands to Conquer.
    The Lands to conquer is not installed in the "mods" folder like SS and kingdoms.

How to install this AI to the Lands to Conquer?

Thankyou soooo much!!!
    My English is poor...

Thanks for reading

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: ReallyBadAI doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by kuo0426 View Post
    After I saw the features of the reallyBadAI, especially the hardcore, that's amazing, I can't wait to try it.

But I got some problems

I installed SS6.4 then I install the G5_ReallyBadAI_Battle_System_v5.01_-_all_mods.

It shown me a error message. (attached picture)

I can't apply it to Kingdom campaigns either.(attached photo)

What's wrong?

BTW, I want to install this AI, reallyBadAI, to another mod, The Lands to Conquer.
    The Lands to conquer is not installed in the "mods" folder like SS and kingdoms.

How to install this AI to the Lands to Conquer?

Thankyou soooo much!!!
    dunno im still using the last version (still in mid campaign) and haven't tried 5.0+, but:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1745 main ReallyBadAi Forum
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453505 ReallyBadAi how to post errors topic.

i'd seek help there as it has nothing to do specifically with SS but with that submod. Good luck!

i think it's not working because it only supports 6.3 version not 6.4 as it says he 6.3
    Installation: Unpack files to your main SS directory (default: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3\), run SS_setup.exe and tick ReallyBadAI. Update: Use SS_setup.exe, untick ReallyBadAI, then install and tick it again (or just install, untick, tick).
    Campaign restart recommended, not absolutely necessary though.

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by aaron98201834 View Post
    i think it's not working because it only supports 6.3 version not 6.4 as it says he 6.3
    Installation: Unpack files to your main SS directory (default: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3\), run SS_setup.exe and tick ReallyBadAI. Update: Use SS_setup.exe, untick ReallyBadAI, then install and tick it again (or just install, untick, tick).
    Campaign restart recommended, not absolutely necessary though.
    no it works with ss6.4, and the installer works with ss6.4 (some other mods you have to do a manual install), it says 6.3 because 6.4 doesn't rename the mod folder so the path is still ss6.3.

here's something from his 5.0.1 release topic:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453503
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicu5 View Post
    Installation is relatively easy in your case - you point the installer to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War

Then the files get copied, on quitting setup program starts, you choose Broken_Crescent_Kingdoms, then you tick box next to BC 2.3 - ReallyBadAI v5.0 and you're done.

Uninstallation:

Unitick box next to BC 2.3 - ReallyBadAI v5.0. After that you can uninstall the mod completely.

If you still get CTDs or advisor showing in battle, then go to your mod dir and delete export_descr_advice.txt and export_descr_advice_enums.txt .

List of files (found in InstallationDir\mods\):
    g5_setup.exe
    ReallyBadAI Battle System ReadMe.pdf
    g5\*.*

Files that installer usually changes\copies (found in ModDir):

\scripts\show_me\G5Script2.txt
    \data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\campaign_script.txt
    \export_descr_advice_enums.txt
    \export_descr_advice.txt
    \descr_pathfinding.txt
    \descr_pathfinding.db
    \descr_formations_ai.txt
    \descr_formations.txt
    \config_ai_battle.xml
    \battle_config.xml

@JAL

Thanks, as seen on this forum - SS and TATW threads just wouldn't be enough.

Regards
    if that doesn't help you'll have to go ask G5 directly at his forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthief View Post
    no it works with ss6.4, and the installer works with ss6.4 (some other mods you have to do a manual install), it says 6.3 because 6.4 doesn't rename the mod folder so the path is still ss6.3.

here's something from his 5.0.1 release topic:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453503

if that doesn't help you'll have to go ask G5 directly at his forum.
    Topic has been moved to ReallyBadAI Battle System Forum

Default Re: ReallyBadAI - Problems installing

Why did the message say that some files not exist?

PS. what is CTD? My English is my English is not good.
    My English is poor...

Thanks for reading

Default Re: Stainless Steel

@kuo0426

The message appeared because:
    image 1) You tried to install ReallyBadAI Hardcore without applying ReallyBadAI
    image 2) Because there was a typing error in target path

I already uploaded a new version, please redownload.

Also please use SS Setup file to apply AI to Stainless Steel.

CTD is Crash To Desktop, you can google it in case of any doubts.

Thanks for feedback.

Regards

P.S. To install for Lands to Conquer you need to go to MTW mods directory and copy g5_setup.exe and "g5" folder to parent directory of LTC (so, for instance, if you have LTC in c:\games\LTC, you need to copy these files to c:\games\, then use c:\games\g5_setup to apply AI to LTC).
    Last edited by Germanicu5; May 27, 2011 at 05:09 AM.

I am using RBAI and settlement tweaks in SS and really liking it. Battle for the Baltic 2.0 has been released as a submod for SS. I was wondering whether RBAI will still work on the main campaign with BftB installed? I dont want to play the BftB campaign I jsut want the unit changes and other main campaign tweaks basically. Ceasar Clivus was not so sure although he thought settlement tweaks would be fine. He said that the compatibility with RBAI would depend on the installer for RBAI?

cheers

If you run RBAI setup and "untick" it, changes will be reverted to the point at which you installed RBAI. Then you can install any submod and apply RBAI again. Or just do a fresh installation of a mod, apply submod, apply RBAI.

If CC made BftB use SS setup file, then it's even better.

Regards

Byg's Avatar Read The Manual
    Patrician

Regarding manual installation in SS6.4. Are the files ok for that by default (without having to check skirmish classes or anything else etc), i.e. can I just drop all the contents of manual installation folder into SS6.4 directory and then simply cut paste the ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5 text into campaign_script?

Note. I don't want to integrate it into the SS installer whilst I am still editing campaign script and other files etc.

NEW BGR V 20150324! . . . . . . . .. . . .BGRIV_E

Ok, you need to redownload AI (I made a small correction that closes advisor if it's visible in SS just a while ago), move preferences folder to SS main folder (all other content stays in SS6.4\data\) and then paste the code you mentioned into CS. That's it.

Regards

Patrician

Hi.

Getting a few CTDs in battles. Here's the log from the last one.

I was in the middle of a field battle. I had a half army vs a small ai army, might have been 1 unit. Aslo I had a 1 unit reinforcement army and the ai had a larger army in reinforcement if that's relevant.

All units had been present for a while and the battle was underway.

To give the line numbers meaning the very first line of your code "declare_counter fire_labels" is on line 149079 in my campaign script.

That's a tough one - there's "ai_active_set on" following last log entry... but I don't see the ".... has encountered" line at the end.

Normally you can execute this command zillion times and it never causes any CTDs.

Please attach logs for any CTDs you have in future, I see possible code optimisation here, but it won't shouldn't affect stability.

Regards

Patrician

Hi I got an error from a user with his log posted here. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post10785930

Can those label lines cause a CDT or are they inert?
    Last edited by Byg; December 26, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Patrician

Hi. The still getting about 25% battle CTDS.

Just froze the screen this time actually. My army was just marching to the top of a hill, battle joined, but only just.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    23:23:28.849 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156415 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.849 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <reinf_late> = 1
    23:23:28.849 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156416 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.849 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <distance_trigger4> = 1
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156366 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army3_run> = 1
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156367 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army_moving> = 1
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156368 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <reinf_late> = 0
    23:23:28.872 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156431 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156432 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156432, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    23:23:28.873 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156433 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156433, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.873 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156434 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156434, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.873 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156435 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156435, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.873 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156436 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156436, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.873 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156437 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.873 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156437, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.874 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156438 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.874 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156438, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.874 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156439 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.874 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156439, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.874 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156440 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.874 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156440, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.874 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156441 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.874 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156441, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.874 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156442 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.874 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156442, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.874 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156443 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.874 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156443, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.875 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156444 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.875 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.875 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156445 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.875 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156445, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.875 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156446 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.875 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156446, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.875 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156447 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.875 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156447, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.875 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156448 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.875 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156448, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.875 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156449 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.875 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156449, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.876 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156450 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.876 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156450, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:28.876 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <unit_group_order_halt> at line 156452 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.876 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <battle_wait> at line 156453 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:28.876 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer started 0.50 @ 244.1, line number 156453
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156378 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <reinf_late> = 1
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <battle_wait> at line 156379 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer started 1.00 @ 244.6, line number 156379
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 0.50 @ 244.6, line number 156453
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <unit_group_move_to_missile_range_of_unit> at line 156454 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156455 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.350 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army3_run> = 0
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156366 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army3_run> = 1
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156367 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army_moving> = 1
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156368 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <reinf_late> = 0
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156431 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156432 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.374 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156432, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.374 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156433 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156433, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.375 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156434 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156434, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.375 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156435 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156435, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.375 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156436 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156436, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.375 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156437 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156437, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.375 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156438 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156438, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.375 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156439 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.376 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156439, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.376 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156440 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.376 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156440, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.376 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156441 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.376 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156441, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.376 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156442 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.376 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156442, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.376 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156443 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.376 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156443, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.376 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156444 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.376 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.376 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156445 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.377 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156445, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.377 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156446 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.377 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156446, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.377 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156447 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.377 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156447, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.377 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156448 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.377 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156448, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.377 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156449 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.377 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156449, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.377 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <label_unit> at line 156450 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.377 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 156450, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    23:23:29.377 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <unit_group_order_halt> at line 156452 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.378 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <battle_wait> at line 156453 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.378 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer started 0.50 @ 244.6, line number 156453
    23:23:29.839 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 0.50 @ 245.1, line number 156453
    23:23:29.839 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <unit_group_move_to_missile_range_of_unit> at line 156454 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.840 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156455 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:29.840 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army3_run> = 0
    23:23:30.343 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 1.00 @ 245.6, line number 156379
    23:23:30.343 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156380 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:30.343 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <army_moving> = 1
    23:23:34.043 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 30.00 @ 249.3, line number 167273
    23:23:34.043 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 167277 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:34.043 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <release_unit> at line 167277 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:34.043 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 167278 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:34.044 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <g_stop> = 0
    23:23:34.341 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <unit_group_order_halt> at line 156354 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:34.341 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <battle_wait> at line 156355 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:34.341 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer started 0.50 @ 249.6, line number 156355
    23:23:34.844 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 0.50 @ 250.1, line number 156355
    23:23:34.844 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <ai_active_set> at line 156356 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    23:23:34.844 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 156357 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

Label errors don't cause CTDs, try lowest possible graphics settings (no bloom, reflections, low quality all around) to see if this repeats.

Scripts in current shape are used in TATW 3.0 and most popular TATW submods and are known to be stable.

Can you update cs line info, so that I know what code I'm looking at without guessing? Just give me the line number for
    Code:
    ;===================== G5 BAI STUFF =====================

Regards

Patrician

I've also experienced when atacking a settlement the sole unit inside runs out towards one of my besiging armies. So I just walk in through the gate he left open and take the settlement by the 3 minute timer for holding the central square.
    Last edited by Byg; January 12, 2012 at 06:02 PM.

Ok, so I assume the situation was such: you deployed (or just had units) next to map edge while AI's reinforcements were entering the battlefield just next to you?

Alternatively AI reinforcements were entering next to some of your reinf.

In addition: you attacked on campaign map, right?

Ad unit running out: you mean there's only one unit defending or one unit out of x doeas that?

Regards
    Last edited by Germanicu5; January 12, 2012 at 07:58 PM.

Patrician

on the campaign map they attacked me to break my siege if Jerusalem.

I began by running my army up a hill except HA and skirmish cav who ran ahead to slow the enemy.

The HA had made contact and shortly after their cavalry smashed into my main army slightly before I reached position.

I had one army, the ai had two.

I think it crashed shortly after the engagements. Maybe whilst I moved the main army.

Can't quite remember because I fought the battle again.

ai entered map on opposite side of map.

In the other battle only one unit total defending: a spear type.
    Last edited by Byg; January 13, 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast