Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third Age: Total War

Default Re: Third Age: Total War

Hello all.I Play with MOS submode(v.5.0 don't 5.2).When I install this mod my game have CTD,but This problem only with it Mod.Other mod don't have this problem
    Last edited by OPASEH; June 04, 2011 at 08:09 PM.

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

There could be some problems with different submod versions, hopefully it'll get unified again when TATW 3.0 is out.

MOS 5.0 probably uses different campaign script layout than supported by ReallyBadAI.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

How do i know if MOS is using the new AI? Because in the Third_Age_SP folder there are still AISet1 - 5 and the G5BAISwitcher.

And in the Third_Age_SP/data folder are the new AIMisc1 - 2 and AISet1 - 5 folders.

Do i have to delete the old folders that are installed with MOS or doesn´t this matter at all?

Edit: Is this the right way i´ve checked the boxes?

Last edited by Khales; June 17, 2011 at 06:48 AM.

Check if there's more than one instance of G5BAISwitcher.vbs in mod dir, if only one is present it means it overwrote the old one = everything is ok.

New G5BAISwitcher.vbs is 1.91 kb in size, you can leave old folders, but you might want to check the .bat file out if it contains "wscript G5BAISwitcher.vbs" line (if it by any chance contained more instances, leave only one).

Regards

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

Thus far this seems to be a pretty good improvement.

The AI is sometimes making some unpredictable moves i´ve never seen before. And the most important thing i´ve noticed is that i had no CTD while reinforcements arrive on the battle map.

Thanks a lot

That's good, everything looks like it's installed correctly as well.

Reinforcements CTD have definitely been taken care of, I rigged a special campaign and tested all possible battle types with TATW, so I'm as certain as it gets.

Regards

germanicu5

could you please take a look here................. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...38#post9779438 ?

it about TA ...the campaign_script is yours (?) ,so i guess you could maybe help me resolve this

In cair andros the AI not work well against a sally out (the island is too small and no escape places) ,so the question is if is possible to make a hotfix that make the AI always attack if it lay siege on cair andros ? there is nowhere to run so agression is the only choice...

wen i wanne play third age total war mos i cant play battles becouse when i do this shows up " Windows Script Host access denied problems with G5BAISwitcher.vbs source runtime fout microsoft VBScript."

can samone Please help me becouse i just wanne play some third age without garrison script and much more

hello i have a problem with the G5BAISwitcher i cant play battles becouse when i do i get error and it says around this "error access denied problem G5BAISwitcher source runtime error microsoft VBScript
    please saone tell me wats going on

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Hello G'
    May we implement the last version into DCI: Last Alliance? Would be appriciated

regards Ngugi
    Last edited by Ngugi; December 09, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12