Thread: Problem with game

Default Problem with game

Everytime I seem to play the game it wants to go back to my desktop screen every 2 minutes which is annoying
    the only better way of me explaining this is that when I am playing this game its like me pressing alt tab every 2 minutes but in this case I am not
    any help?
    also searched the forums but found no answer so if this is a repeat thread of any kind I appologize

johnnieangel's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Problem with game

Ive noticed that the game will minimize then not open if you have an open internet connection. might wanna check that.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

I've found not having a browser (Firefox, Opera, etc) open will prevent this prob. No clue WHY though...

ImperialAquila's Avatar Domesticus

never experienced this and i play with my browser and yahoo messenger open.
    i wonder if its got something to do with PC specs or display resolutions.

I cant really explain why but I have had no problems now, I just reinstalled my game a couple times and now it works great
    now the only prob I have is when I installed BI it messed everything allowing me not to play at all so I have to play using RTW

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I used to play RSII with the -ne (windowed) switch. For some reason the game kept on minimizing at the start. I just removed the switch and the problem went away.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here