Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun for Darthmod (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.3 - updated 5.6.11

Quote Originally Posted by Berengar View Post
    A question: Would this in principle be compatible with the mod Sengoku Jidai Universal Units: All units to all factions, same recruitment criteria?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=473255
    It is compatible. Lovely

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.3 - updated 5.6.11

So here's my issue:
    AUM 2.4 works fine with DMS 2.7, and that's great and all, but the problem arises when I try to edit the pack file. I followed your instructions [to remove the custom units] but when I try to boot Shogun 2, it crashes.
    To help troubleshoot:
    +I edit the aum_sho_mod_dms.pack file using PFM:
    -I remove the custom units from aum_sho_mod_dms.pack\db\units_to_groupings_military_permissions_tables\aum_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    -save
    +move it into the data directory of my Shogun 2 folder
    +make sure my user.script (Shogun2\, DMS\, and DMS_2x/Normal_Size) have the required lines:
    -mod aum_sho_mod_dms.pack;
    mod darthmod_shogun.pack;
    -in that order
    +start Shogun2
    +Shogun2 crashes

EDIT: nevermind, had a problem, but it fixed itself... somehow

mennelik's Avatar Civis

hi where should extract he png files to and also the re textures where do i put these
    greetz problem solved but i can't find my monk bow cavalry
    Last edited by mennelik; August 17, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

I need a volounteer to try the AUM+DLC version of Unit Variety for me since im having Shogun problems...
    The sooner i get the okay from someone the sooner i can release.
    Pm me for dl.
    Last edited by Mr Kami; August 22, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kami View Post
    I need a volounteer to try the AUM+DLC version of Unit Variety for me since im having Shogun problems...
    The sooner i get the okay from someone the sooner i can release.
    Pm me for dl.
    Please send me a pm mate.

Will you be considering making a mounted matchlock unit that can fire from horseback now that the animation is available?
    Yes "Mounted Matchlock Cavalry" are high on my wishlist and good that CA included an animation.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixStorm View Post
    Excellent units (as always)!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpixel View Post
    Hey Swiss!! I haven't been on the forums in a while, but I just want to say thank you for the quick patch! I think I'm going to start downloading the 2.4 now.
    Thanks to all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by mennelik View Post
    hi where should extract he png files to and also the re textures where do i put these
    greetz problem solved but i can't find my monk bow cavalry
    Please check if you reached all requirements of this unit on my first page. The installation description shows all important folders.

A question: Would this in principle be compatible with the mod Sengoku Jidai Universal Units: All units to all factions, same recruitment criteria?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=473255
    It is compatible. Lovely
    Yes both mods don't conflict each other.

I will answer these questions soon.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by crazyivan View Post
    Hi Swiss
    I installed your mod part way through my Shamuze campaign everything was going well with the new units.

But i owned Bungo and had 4 Naban trade ships in the build que.

Turn after turn they just sit there not being built yet the que says 1 turn etc.
    in the end i had to cancel the production yet i still can"t build them if i reselect the trade ship.

I don't know whats going on and i dont want to start i new campiagn try the Naban trade ships building agian because if it doesnt work i have to uninstall your mod then my campiagn wont work as you have siad.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaO View Post
    EDIT: nevermind, had a problem, but it fixed itself... somehow
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaO View Post
    So here's my issue:
    AUM 2.4 works fine with DMS 2.7, and that's great and all, but the problem arises when I try to edit the pack file. I followed your instructions [to remove the custom units] but when I try to boot Shogun 2, it crashes.
    To help troubleshoot:
    +I edit the aum_sho_mod_dms.pack file using PFM:
    -I remove the custom units from aum_sho_mod_dms.pack\db\units_to_groupings_military_permissions_tables\aum_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    -save
    +move it into the data directory of my Shogun 2 folder
    +make sure my user.script (Shogun2\, DMS\, and DMS_2x/Normal_Size) have the required lines:
    -mod aum_sho_mod_dms.pack;
    mod darthmod_shogun.pack;
    -in that order
    +start Shogun2
    +Shogun2 crashes
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyivan View Post
    Please swiss post #54 i think about the Naban trade ships can you give me some glues or any one
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixStorm View Post
    Thanks.
    But still, the units are a bit to expensive...

EDIT: Well, my DB Editor doesn't work anymore, and neither are the fresh downloads...

Can someone do these things for me?
    Just making loan sword ashigaru 0-turn recruitable for Shimazu and also cheaper in both upkeep and recruitment cost by 10%.
    Matrix you can change that yourself if you wish by going into the unit_tables/units_land of the mod in question using Packfile Manager and change the value in the turns to build section to 0 for whatever unit you want.
    If anyone would want to remove the 0-turn recruitment for Oda just change the value back to 1 in DMS and AUM for the units it affects.
    But I have one suggestion:
    Since the yari ashigaru have 0-turn recruitment for the oda in DMS, could you make the loan sword ashigaru
    0-turn recruitable for Shimazu?

They always have problems with staying alive in my campaigns, and when I play like them, I see why.
    The Shogi clan gets very powerful in the first few turns while they can barely survive.
    I don't know how they get so powerful, but damn it's annoying...
    Also, maybe if you give them slightly better stats for Shimazu too?

EDIT: Oh and make them a bit cheaper in terms of upkeep and recruitment cost.
    They aren't worth the money in my opinion...

Hello to all AUM-SHO-DMS users,

my surgery has been delayed a little, but next Wednesday I will be away for about 4 weeks . I will release AUM-SHO-DMS 2.4 next weekend with the final balancing and tweaking improvements related to the newest DMS version.

CA updated the language files in the last small patch. I will update the UPC-SHO again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included.
    I will release the updated UPC-SHO 2.0 as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello to all AUM-SHO-DMS and UPC-SHO users,

I will release the final AUM-SHO-DMS 2.4 this Wednesday before I go to the hospital. I have to check and test some changes regarding the latest DMS 2.8+ version and the balancing of the vanilla version. Thanks for your patience.

Today I released the updated UPC-SHO 2.0 which is fully compatible with the latest small patch.

UPC-SHO 2.0 changelog
    - complete vanilla localization of the last small patch from 23.8.11
    - Swiss Halberdier's "AUM-SHO 2.4"
    - Dru32's "13 Assassins units mod"
    - several minor fixes

Here some infos what I could probably use in future versions of AUM-SHO from the "Sengoku Unit Pack DLC", announced "Rise of the Samurai DLC" and the latest patches.

new weapons:

long yari pike
    hand mortar
    bow (only new colors)

new projectiles:

hand mortar
    heavy gunner
    mounted gunner (carbine)

new animation:

mounted gunner (YES!!! I will use this for my own MG variant for other clans)

new armor:
    bulletproof (they use "leather" armor type with buffed stats)

The announced "Rise of the Samurai DLC" will include finally the new weapon "Tetsubo" (mace/club/stick). I will create a custom unit for the normal campaign if it's possible. Also the combination of Bow/Naginata Cavalry (Onna Bushi hero) seems interesting.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Keep up the great work it adds much to the flavour of the game ( and best of luck with the surgery ) plus rep

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

YES

Thanks!

Any ideas when there will be an update for this?
    ----------------------
    Shameless DarthMod Fanatic

Semisalis

Update is there guys! If you look at the TITLE it seems the same but hover your mouse over the forums topic and it Says 2.4, so the new release is out enjoy!

iirc 2.4 beta3 is ancient
    ----------------------

Default Re: [OUTDATED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.3 - updated 5.6.11

I unstick because it needs to be updated. Will stick again when the creator will be able to mod again.

Default Re: [OUTDATED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.3 - updated 5.6.11

In reference to your comment Darth if anyone uses this mod (i do with no issues) do not download the UPC it will mess up your game. Just use the aum pack and it will be fine.

Anyone think that this mod should alter its campaign limits? I find it kinda weird that I can only have like 10 or so units of Naginata Ashigaru

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin620 View Post
    Anyone think that this mod should alter its campaign limits? I find it kinda weird that I can only have like 10 or so units of Naginata Ashigaru
    Easily fixed by yourself with the PFM
    ----------------------

Right, sorry about that I wasnt thinking!

Does anyone notice very tidy formations of the units added by AUM when used with darthmod?

What will happen if I install this with Darthmod 2.95 ?

Unfortunately you will mess DarthMod installation. It is way outdated.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast