Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun for Darthmod (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by retep219 View Post
    Is this fully compatible with DM 2.3?
    Yes it is fully compatible with DMS 2.3, but I need to re-balance and update some changes regarding the new DMS changelog. I will release my final AUM-SHO-DMS 2.3 version as soon as possible.

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.2

Hello to all AUM-SHO-DMS players,

Here is the new AUM-SHO 2.3 beta7.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- AUM-SHO and UPC-SHO are fully compatible with the newest patch/DLC from 27.5.11

- updated both AUM-SHO re-textures versions with all required "Ikko-Ikki" entries and files

NEW - added the missing vanilla recruitment card icons of the "Ikko-Ikki Loan Sword Ashigaru". The last patch didn't include any recruitment icons as this unit shouldn't be recruitable according to the vanilla rules.

- the "Naginata Warrior Monk Heroes" and the "Warrior Monk Nuns" are finally recruitable in the custom battle and campaign since the last patch.

*** You need to buy the DLC that you can play the "Ikko-Ikki" ***

- included ToonTotalWar's "Bow Re-texture" mod. The bows are now historically correct and they aren't red anymore.

Thanks and credits to ToonTotalWar for his work.

NEW - re-balanced slightly a few costs, upkeeps and stats in the AUM-SHO-VAN and AUM-SHO-DMS versions. I will optimize this again after extended playing and testing of the new patch/DLC of course.

NEW - included all gameplay and balancing changes of DMS 2.3 in AUM-SHO-DMS

- fixed and optimized several entries in the "aum_cdir_unit_qualities" table which is related to the campaign AI recruitment

- adapted the custom projectile "aum_shogun_arquebusier" to the latest vanilla patch and DMS versions

- re-balanced the "Naginata Ashigaru" and "Loan Sword Ashigaru" slightly that they are more different

- added several vanilla and custom units to the roster of the "Ikko-Ikki"

Thanks and credits to RADIOUS for his quick fix idea.

> Custom units:

all Warrior Monks units
    Ronin (bow/naginata)
    no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (recruitable version)
    no Christian units

> Vanilla units:

several cavalry units
    Ronin (yari/katana)
    Pirates (bow/katana)
    Warrior Nuns
    Onna Bushi
    Ninjas
    no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (garrison version)
    no Christian units

If you want to remove these assigned units from the "Ikko-Ikki" then you can read my "How to customize AUM-SHO" tutorial on the first page.

> aum_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    remove the "ikko_ikki" rows from my custom units

> aum_van_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    remove the "ikko_ikki" rows from the unlocked vanilla units

- removed the vanilla "Bow Ronin" from the "Ikko-Ikki" as my own custom unit "Bow Ronin" is already assigned (they would have two Bow Ronin versions if not fixed)

- added some missing entries of new vanilla units to the table "aum_van_unit_to_unit_abilities_junctions"

NEW - fixed the recruitment of the "Warrior Monk Nuns" for all clans

- the new vanilla unit "Warrior Monk Nuns" can use "rapid_advance", "second_wind" and "pike_wall_formation"

- the vanilla unit "Yari Ronin" can use "rapid_advance", "pike_wall_formation" and "pike_square_formation"

- the customized vanilla unit "Onna Bushi" and the "normal vanilla garrison" version can additionally use "pike_wall_formation"

NEW - added some missing entries to several units in these tables regarding the patch/DLC:
    aum_building_units_allowed = custom units
    aum_van_building_units_allowed = unlocked vanilla units

*** Temporary religion fix because of the last patch/DLC ***

- temporarily removed several religion requirements of custom and vanilla units because of the new religion "rel_ikko" from the Ikko-Ikki. Otherwise these units can't be recruited by the Ikko-Ikko clan.

I will create special versions of my custom Warrior Monks for the Ikko-Ikki to solve this "religion" issue and to bring back their proper religion requirements. I will create a customized version of the "Matchlock Warrior Monks" as the last patch/DLC assigned this unit only to the "Ikko-Ikki" (the encyclopedia page shows the vanilla Ikko-Ikki entry at the moment).

> removed the required religion "rel_buddhist" from these custom Warrior Monk units:

aum_Cav_Missile_Bow_Warrior_Monks_Cavalry
    aum_Inf_Spear_Yari_Warrior_Monks
    aum_Inf_Sword_Nodachi_Warrior_Monks

> removed the required religions "rel_buddhist" and "rel_ikko" from these unlocked vanilla Warrior Monk units:

Cav_Spear_Naginata_Warrior_Monk_Cavalry (removed rel_buddhist)
    Inf_Missile_Matchlock_Warrior_Monks (removed rel_ikko)

- the unlocked vanilla unit "Takeda Great Guard" has been removed from AUM-SHO. CA removed this special unit of the "Great Guard" from the Takeda in the last patch. To solve the problems with this unit I decided to create a customized version (like SR, OB, LSA of AUM-SHO). This unit uses the same textures and icons as the vanilla equivalent.

>>> Takeda Great Guard (80 horses)

unit_variant model and icons from VANILLA

unit limit: 4

art:
    shogun_military_spear_sojutsu_mastery

buildings:
    SHO_Cavalry_3_Bajutsu_Master
    SHO_Cavalry_4_Legendary_Bajutsu_Dojo

required special building:
    SHO_Yari_2_Naginata_Dojo

resource:
    horses

abilities:
    rapid_advance
    second_wind
    stand_firm
    wedge_formation

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Ah this is what I needed! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by aion2006 View Post
    Ah this is what I needed! Cheers!
    Thanks aion!

I will release the final AUM-SHO-DMS 2.3 this weekend.

Please read the beta 7 changelog before you report bugs or issues.

The current beta 7 is basically the final version besides some minor tweaks. You can fully use the beta 7 in your ongoing campaign and with all save-games.

Please read the beta 7 changelog before you report bugs or issues.

I will release the final AUM-SHO-DMS 2.3 tomorrow evening.

Swiss, I haven't been able to play as much as I liked over the past couple of days, but I did want to report that I have had no issues crop up with beta 7.

Nevermind - problem solved
    Last edited by Oblech; June 05, 2011 at 06:11 AM. Reason: problem solved

Me and my friend are both not able to host with DMS 2.35 and AUM 2.2. We installed AUM on top of DMS. Once we removed the AUM entries in the script, we can play DMS with all kinds of settings (as long as the DMS core settings, boost settings and Oda-Toku alliance settings are the same on both clients).

Will this be fixed with 2.3 or did we do something wrong? We installed just like the thread told us to.
    "I'm playing the damn bongos and the world can go to hell."
    - James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by treehouse View Post
    Swiss, I haven't been able to play as much as I liked over the past couple of days, but I did want to report that I have had no issues crop up with beta 7.
    Good to read!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhokar View Post
    Me and my friend are both not able to host with DMS 2.35 and AUM 2.2. We installed AUM on top of DMS. Once we removed the AUM entries in the script, we can play DMS with all kinds of settings (as long as the DMS core settings, boost settings and Oda-Toku alliance settings are the same on both clients).

Will this be fixed with 2.3 or did we do something wrong? We installed just like the thread told us to.
    Please download the new AUM-SHO-DMS 2.3 version. If you enable/disable entries in the DMS launcher, then the script file could be changed. Check the "user.script.txt" if the AUM-SHO-DMS entry is correct.

today I released AUM-SHO 2.3 and it is fully compatible with the last patch/DLC. I updated my first page with all informations and screenshots of the "re-textures versions" of my custom units. Thanks a lot to LuckyLewis for his screens!

Changelog:

- AUM-SHO and UPC-SHO are fully compatible with the newest patch/DLC from 27.5.11

- updated both AUM-SHO re-textures versions with all required "Ikko-Ikki" entries and files

- added the missing vanilla recruitment card icons of the "Ikko-Ikki Loan Sword Ashigaru". The last patch didn't include any recruitment icons as this unit shouldn't be recruitable according to the vanilla rules.

- the "Naginata Warrior Monk Heroes" and the "Warrior Monk Nuns" are finally recruitable in the custom battle and campaign since the last patch.

*** You need to buy the DLC that you can play the "Ikko-Ikki" ***

- included ToonTotalWar's "Bow Re-texture" mod. The bows are now historically correct and they aren't red anymore. Thanks and credits to ToonTotalWar for his work.

- re-balanced slightly a few costs, upkeeps and stats in the AUM-SHO-VAN and AUM-SHO-DMS versions. I will optimize this again after extended playing and testing of the new patch/DLC of course.

- included all gameplay and balancing changes of DMS 2.35 in AUM-SHO-DMS

- fixed and optimized several entries in the "aum_cdir_unit_qualities" table which is related to the campaign AI recruitment

- adapted the custom projectile "aum_shogun_arquebusier" to the latest vanilla patch and DMS versions

- re-balanced the "Naginata Ashigaru" and "Loan Sword Ashigaru" slightly that they are more different

- added several vanilla and custom units to the roster of the "Ikko-Ikki"

Thanks and credits to RADIOUS for his quick fix idea.

> Custom units:

all Warrior Monks units
    Ronin (bow/naginata)
    no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (recruitable version)
    no Christian units

> Vanilla units:

several cavalry units
    Ronin (yari/katana)
    Pirates (bow/katana)
    Warrior Nuns
    Onna Bushi
    Ninjas
    no Samurai units besides the Samurai Retainers (garrison version)
    no Christian units

If you want to remove these assigned units from the "Ikko-Ikki" then you can read my "How to customize AUM-SHO" tutorial on the first page.

> aum_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    remove the "ikko_ikki" rows from my custom units

> aum_van_units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    remove the "ikko_ikki" rows from the unlocked vanilla units

- removed the vanilla "Bow Ronin" from the "Ikko-Ikki" as my own custom unit "Bow Ronin" is already assigned (they would have two Bow Ronin versions if not fixed)

- added some missing entries of new vanilla units to the table "aum_van_unit_to_unit_abilities_junctions"

- fixed the recruitment of the "Warrior Monk Nuns" for all clans

- the new vanilla unit "Warrior Monk Nuns" can use "rapid_advance", "second_wind" and "pike_wall_formation"

- the vanilla unit "Yari Ronin" can use "rapid_advance", "pike_wall_formation" and "pike_square_formation"

- the customized vanilla unit "Onna Bushi" and the "normal vanilla garrison" version can additionally use "pike_wall_formation"

- added some missing entries to several units in these tables regarding the patch/DLC:
    aum_building_units_allowed = custom units
    aum_van_building_units_allowed = unlocked vanilla units

*** Temporary religion fix because of the last patch/DLC ***

- temporarily removed several religion requirements of custom and vanilla units because of the new religion "rel_ikko" from the Ikko-Ikki. Otherwise these units can't be recruited by the Ikko-Ikko clan.

I will create special versions of my custom Warrior Monks for the Ikko-Ikki to solve this "religion" issue and to bring back their proper religion requirements. I will create a customized version of the "Matchlock Warrior Monks" as the last patch/DLC assigned this unit only to the "Ikko-Ikki" (the encyclopedia page shows the vanilla Ikko-Ikki entry at the moment).

> removed the required religion "rel_buddhist" from these custom Warrior Monk units:

aum_Cav_Missile_Bow_Warrior_Monks_Cavalry
    aum_Inf_Spear_Yari_Warrior_Monks
    aum_Inf_Sword_Nodachi_Warrior_Monks

> removed the required religions "rel_buddhist" and "rel_ikko" from these unlocked vanilla Warrior Monk units:

Cav_Spear_Naginata_Warrior_Monk_Cavalry (removed rel_buddhist)
    Inf_Missile_Matchlock_Warrior_Monks (removed rel_ikko)

- the unlocked vanilla unit "Takeda Great Guard" has been removed from AUM-SHO. CA removed this special unit of the "Great Guard" from the Takeda in the last patch. To solve the problems with this unit I decided to create a customized version (like SR, OB, LSA of AUM-SHO). This unit uses the same textures and icons as the vanilla equivalent.

>>> Takeda Great Guard (80 horses)

unit_variant model and icons from VANILLA

unit limit: 4

art:
    shogun_military_spear_sojutsu_mastery

buildings:
    SHO_Cavalry_3_Bajutsu_Master
    SHO_Cavalry_4_Legendary_Bajutsu_Dojo

required special building:
    SHO_Yari_2_Naginata_Dojo

resource:
    horses

abilities:
    rapid_advance
    second_wind
    stand_firm
    wedge_formation

Cheers and enjoy AUM-SHO-DMS 2.3!
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.3 - updated 5.6.11

AWESOMESAUCE!

MP works like a charm now. I have also tried several custom battles without having to delete my files. Maybe that guide image included is obsolete.
    "I'm playing the damn bongos and the world can go to hell."
    - James Dean

Thorn's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [RELEASED] ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN for DMS (AUM-SHO-DMS) - 2.3 - updated 5.6.11

Nice update.. downloading asap

So is it time to include this in the DM launcher yet ? I still find it hard to manually install and uninstall everytime darth updates

PieKillU's Avatar Libertus

can AUM-SHO be played with the all in one mod?
    Yayz to modelling and skinning! W:TW Dev newbie

Thanks for the Awesome mod Swiss , You ROCK
    Is this fully compatible with DM 2.5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolfmxc View Post
    So is it time to include this in the DM launcher yet ? I still find it hard to manually install and uninstall everytime darth updates
    Agreed! The radious unit mod does it, DMS should also. There's absolutely no downside to these awesome extra units
    Also, repeating what the poster above asked, is it 2.5 compatible?

Yes it is. And there's no need to uninstall anything, for the record. You just install over. The files are being completley replaced anyway so there's no difference.
    All roads lead to Rome101. Also, squirrels.

But there is one Problem with the compiality to the Darthmod. If i used textures of the two reskinned Mods, then i have the Problem that some units like the naginata-Ashigaru look like the old ones.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhokar View Post
    AWESOMESAUCE!
    MP works like a charm now. I have also tried several custom battles without having to delete my files. Maybe that guide image included is obsolete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Nice update.. downloading asap
    Thanks a lot!

I will answer all open questions this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolfmxc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PieKillU View Post
    can AUM-SHO be played with the all in one mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Thanks for the Awesome mod Swiss , You ROCK
    Is this fully compatible with DM 2.5 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    Agreed! The radious unit mod does it, DMS should also. There's absolutely no downside to these awesome extra units
    Also, repeating what the poster above asked, is it 2.5 compatible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome101 View Post
    Yes it is. And there's no need to uninstall anything, for the record. You just install over. The files are being completley replaced anyway so there's no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    But there is one Problem with the compiality to the Darthmod. If i used textures of the two reskinned Mods, then i have the Problem that some units like the naginata-Ashigaru look like the old ones.

Unfortunately I was three weeks in a specialized back/spinal cord clinic. I'm now back at home to recover slowly.

CA updated the db and language files in the last small patch from 2.7.11. I will update the UPC-SHO again to make sure that all new and fixed entries are included.
    I will release the updated UPC-SHO 1.8 as soon as possible.

Here is the changelog of the new AUM-SHO 2.4 beta2 available on my first post here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=429938

- AUM-SHO is fully compatible with the newest patch from 2.7.11

- minor balancing changes in the AUM-SHO-Vanilla version regarding the new patch. The important vanilla table "unit_stats_land" is not readable with the actual PFM at the moment. I will check this table as soon as the PFM gets updated, then I can look what has been changed.

- minor balancing changes in the AUM-SHO-Darthmod version regarding the newest DMS 2.5. I will update the new changes of the beta 2.55 or final 2.6 soon.

- removed the technology requirement of the "Tachi Samurai" that the recruitment is equal to the superior vanilla "Katana Samurai".

- decreased the costs/upkeeps of the "Tachi Samurai" and "Shimazu Tachi Samurai"

Loan Sword Ashigaru > Tachi Samurai > Katana Samurai
    (weak to strong and cheap to expensive)

I will create the "Hatamoto Foot Guards" which will be superior to these units above.

- unlocked these vanilla ships for the "Ikko-Ikki"
    Trade_Ship_Trade_Ship
    Trade_Ship_Red_Seal_Ship
    Trade_Ship_Wako_Trade_Ship
    Medium_Ship_Wako_Medium_Bune
    Light_Ship_Siege_Tower_Bune
    Cannon_Ship_Cannon_Bune
    Heavy_Ship_Nihon_Maru
    Heavy_Ship_O_Ataka_Bune

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Best of British with your recovery Swiss.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

My very best wishes for a quick recovery Swiss...
    Thanks for your update...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast