Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: sands of Conquest!:BETA( download)

Default Re: sands of Conquest!:BETA

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Gondor View Post
    Hows the video going Gabe?
    I am sorry I will get on top of that! ( been updating Claimants, heirs & Conquerors)
    but back to this mod!

awesome mate this looks amazing now to a long download with my slow internet =/ it looks amazing =)
    Hedinn Vedr Total War
    Now Recruiting Coder and Scripter!!!

[IMG]

I have made these two userbars:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Bman View Post
    I have made these two userbars:

very nice `Bman!

Thanks. I will make a userbar for every faction soon.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks. I will make a userbar for every faction soon.
    correction Lego faction=Dynasty!

ok here is the image for a jihad
    have not fixed the video yet~

the fix can be down loaded here:
    Attachment 164869
    put this file in medievalII/mods/sands_of_conquest/data
    enjoy!
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; May 29, 2011 at 03:04 AM.

Nice one . I've made another userbar, I didn't add a pattern to this one to see how it looks and to see your opinion, so should I add patterns to the other userbars or shouldn't I add patterns?

Last edited by Lego_Bman; May 29, 2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Adding another userbar.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nice one . I've made another userbar, I didn't add a pattern to this one to see how it looks and to see your opinion, so should I add patterns to the other userbars or shouldn't I add patterns?

those are nice!~

great looking mod mate, Iwill give it a shot someday

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

working on some major scripting (Ashton is,so thank you)
    & also developing a totally new "Jihad video" & a "new intro" video
    which opens with this statement: " " Lurija, a Desert Realm is a chain of Islands once Dominated by the Taquil Dynasty which has become fractured as all the lesser Dynasties now vie for D0minion as the Taquil Dominance has decayed due to the massive rebellions in the Main islands Center, the once fortified powerbase of the Taquil"
    I need someone with an "ISLAMIC" or "ARABIC" accent who would be willing to recite it for the video
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; May 30, 2011 at 02:16 PM.

Amazing news, looking forward to the next update. I am surprised that you will add someone's voice to the intro video, that would be totally great.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to the Sands of Conquest forum.

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: sands of Conquest!:BETA( download)

"Desert island of lurija" = Australia? Wha?
    What gave you this idea for a mod? I find it really funny, arabs in Aus!! hahaha
    This is in no way an attack, it looks really good, but i will probably not play it as the fact that im waging war with arabs, who control land in my own country, its kinda offputting.
    I WOULD play it however, if it was a fantasy map, but then again i know how much work goes into making a map from scratch!
    But well done all the same rep +

Quote Originally Posted by BLIP99 View Post
    "Desert island of lurija" = Australia? Wha?
    What gave you this idea for a mod? I find it really funny, arabs in Aus!! hahaha
    This is in no way an attack, it looks really good, but i will probably not play it as the fact that im waging war with arabs, who control land in my own country, its kinda offputting.
    I WOULD play it however, if it was a fantasy map, but then again i know how much work goes into making a map from scratch!
    But well done all the same rep +
    I understand your sentiment here but the reality is a "new" map is a "new" map regardless of what it is based on~ (the most important thing!, is it is not the vanilla MTW2 map) & I know how much effort you are putting in the Custom map for your projects ( beautiful work by the way!) but see that is where we have to metaphorically "Part ways" because you are working with other modders, I have only recently been offered help from others so outside of Russian Gondors ground types & climates mapping & the basic heights map ( which although is Australia ) IS A COMPLETE "new" map done by Gigantus! I have done around %95 percent of this mod on my own! so (please forgive me for not dedicating my focus on the basic heights map because in terms of modding we all know that is just the beginning! of making a viable map!)
    & no worries if you won`t play this, because I probably will not play your project either ( sorry the dark ages bore me!)
    Last edited by Russian Gondor; June 04, 2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Wrong button, touched nothing.

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    I understand your sentiment here but the reality is a "new" map is a "new" map regardless of what it is based on~ (the most important thing!, is it is not the vanilla MTW2 map) & I know how much effort you are putting in the Custom map for your projects ( beautiful work by the way!) but see that is where we have to metaphorically "Part ways" because you are working with other modders, I have only recently been offered help from others so outside of Russian Gondors ground types & climates mapping & the basic heights map ( which although is Australia ) IS A COMPLETE "new" map done by Gigantus! I have done around %95 percent of this mod on my own! so (please forgive me for not dedicating my focus on the basic heights map because in terms of modding we all know that is just the beginning! of making a viable map!)
    & no worries if you won`t play this, because I probably will not play your project either ( sorry the dark ages bore me!)
    Hey thats fine As i said i was just stating my opinion, it looks like a good map

Quote Originally Posted by BLIP99 View Post
    Hey thats fine As i said i was just stating my opinion, it looks like a good map
    I appreciate your input Blip! but in defense of the map yes the "basic heights" is Australia but everything else is high quality originally done! work~ (Russian Gondors Beautiful Desert environment & topographic detail) as well the creation of 160+ new regions (by me) so regardless if it is Australia, it is a totally new map the player must "acclimate" themselves too!

eatme's Avatar Senator

this is bloody nice piece of work indeed ! gratz on beta

Quote Originally Posted by eatme View Post
    this is bloody nice piece of work indeed ! gratz on beta
    one moment! it is not bloody at all! ( until you begin your Conquest!) but thank you!~
    hope your enjoying it! & eating you kinda sounds good! but I don`t do pirates! ( never know what you`ll get!)
    thanks eatme~