Thread: Help, help!!!! We need an Award rendering!!! everyone Welcome, Look here for details

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default Help, help!!!! We need an Award rendering!!! everyone Welcome, Look here for details

bugsoscar22

Pater's Civic Crown
    The Civic Crown is awarded at the discretion of the Curator in consultation with members of the Consilium de Civitate. The bronze Civic Crown is given for successfully patronising 4 members through the defined constitutional patronisation process or its prerequisites. , gold civic crown for 12, the emerald civic crown for 16 patronisations, the ruby civic crown for 24 patronisations.

The Bronze Civic Crown... {for 4 successful patronisations }
    The Silver Civic Crown...... {for 8 successful patronisations}
    The Gold Civic Crown ..... {for 12 successful patronisations}

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent-Q View Post

The idea we're going for needs to shout "Rome" very loudly though and needs multiple coloured version to keep in line with current award systems based on "how much done" (such asmoderator mace, CdeC Medal) - mostly because CA will probs be hitting up a Rome 2 at some point in the not so distant future and everything about the Curia shouts Rome already.

I've tried doing some renders myself already but all the one's I've done so far have sucked for various reasons. The basic requirements I'm going for are:
    • A Civic Crown or wreath like postbit under 40 pixels both ways, but above 30 pixels both ways. Needs four colours - bronze, silver, gold and emerald (#20BF9F roughly). It need not look too complicated, and there's room for some twists, but it has to have a clearly identifiable wreath like Roman thing going on.
    • A suitably awesome GodFather image with a Civic Crown edited onto his head to the same dimension constraints - under 40 pixels both ways, but above 30 pixels both ways. Conceptually though the devil idea is sweet - we could plug a small cheeky emerald coloured crown on him and use that for the big top tiered 20+ award perhaps?
    Any help from your clearly very talented selves is much-o appreciated! Kameraden - your skills are sick sir, hats off to you!
    The Idea is from here.

[Amendment] Patronisation Incentive Bill ( 123)

This is my original stuff which is out {please refer to the above paragraph by Omnipotent-Q for award specifics}
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

a

blogging mentor award

simonzelotes 224x300

mentor2

friar3

Mentor

FlMentorTelemachus

These are just some random images of Mentors. Tis for the Artisans to let loose their imaginations...

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Darth leads

Help save the Curia and help make better TWC by designing our little stinky award....

Thanks for all you'alls help with this...

M...
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; May 19, 2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Edit & Grammar
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Help, help!!!! We need an Award rendering!!! everyone Welcome, Look here for details

Moved in the Help section
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Help, help!!!! We need an Award rendering!!! everyone Welcome, Look here for details

You should call the golden one " The Goldfather" Oh and I love the idea and will SUPPORT

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

it's about making contracts, right?
    Last edited by Kameraden; May 19, 2011 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    Ja ja...Kinda like making a pact with the Devil {The selling of members souls for a shiny}...

Is that The Great Horned one poking his head over the contract...?? Me likey.. + Rep They also need it in these two sizes...

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,

Ah indeed. I'll post a big pic also.

thankyou for the rep, Mega.
    Last edited by Kameraden; May 19, 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    haha...that's awesome man! +rep

The idea we're going for needs to shout "Rome" very loudly though and needs multiple coloured version to keep in line with current award systems based on "how much done" (such as moderator mace, CdeC Medal) - mostly because CA will probs be hitting up a Rome 2 at some point in the not so distant future and everything about the Curia shouts Rome already. I love the devil icon though, we've got to find a use for it somewhere's I think!

I've tried doing some renders myself already but all the one's I've done so far have sucked for various reasons. The basic requirements I'm going for are:
    • A Civic Crown or wreath like postbit under 40 pixels both ways, but above 30 pixels both ways. Needs four colours - bronze, silver, gold and emerald (#20BF9F roughly). It need not look too complicated, and there's room for some twists, but it has to have a clearly identifiable wreath like Roman thing going on.
    • A suitably awesome GodFather image with a Civic Crown edited onto his head to the same dimension constraints - under 40 pixels both ways, but above 30 pixels both ways. Conceptually though the devil idea is sweet - we could plug a small cheeky emerald coloured crown on him and use that for the big top tiered 20+ award perhaps?

The bronze Civic Crown is given if a Citizen has successfully sponsored 4 members through the defined constitutional patronisation process or its prerequisites. Silver civic crown for 8 successful patronisations, gold civic crown for 12, the emerald civic crown for 16 patronisations, the ruby civic crown for 20 patronisations. A citizen is not eligible to receive a civic crown if they have patronised more failed applicants than successful ones.
    Any help from your clearly very talented selves is much-o appreciated! Kameraden - your skills are sick sir, hats off to you!

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

thank you, sir. Not that there was much work really. If you want to use it in some form, you have free hands.

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

wow really nice mate! I love that one! Rep if I could!

I got one too:

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Beautiful...Thank you Fin...

+Rep

Content Emeritus

Thanks. I wanted to try the godfahter theme as someone suggested. Lol, just messing quickly but I liked it.
    Attachment 163228Attachment 163229
    Last edited by Finlander; November 10, 2012 at 06:52 AM.

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    Charerg

Content Emeritus

The someone was your father !!!
    I'd try making it "gold" though

Content Emeritus

Oh, now it makes sense that someone had so great idea.

But the problem is that having a differend colour than black would ruin the godfather feeling, at least in this kind of model. Unless we put mr Corleone into a old Roman coin.

Charerg

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Quote Originally Posted by Finlander View Post
    Unless we put mr Corleone into a old Roman coin.
    Let's see how it turns out

+rep by the way.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Indefinitely Banned

@ okmin You again

Content Emeritus

Coin could be cool