Thread: US Early Campaign

Default US Early Campaign

Last night I was messing around with trying to get an early campaign going with the United States completely replacing Thirteen Colonies in 1700. I kept getting crashes. Before I bust my head another night is this kind of modification even possible using only the ESF Editor?

I can get the US as a selectable faction but the game crashes during loading. I think I'm close because the progress bar on the loading screen has gotten longer the more changes I made. I hope that I'm right about that.

I have an idea for a really long world domination campaign with four turns a year. I would play this campaign over the next year or two and let it drag out.

Default Re: US Early Campaign

I created such an campaign earlier for a request. You can try it and edit what you want.

USA start 1700 mod
    This mod give you the ability to play the United States of America instead of thirteen colonies in the grand campaign. Additional the CSA is emergent.

Install:

(backup before your folder data\campaigns\main)

1. Download this file -
    shokh_usa1700.zip
    2. Unzip the files
    3. Place the file shokh_usa.pack into your data folder
    4. Replace with the two files startpos.esf and scripting.lua the existing one in data\campaigns\main

Start the vanilla ETW and you can play USA 1700.