Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not quitting hotseats..

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Default Not quitting hotseats..

I kinda feel like a newb now, saying I leave but then deciding not to..

Iv got some very nice pms from people who asked me to stay. I have decided to stay for now.. but I wont be joining hotseats.. when all hotseats end in which I am in atm that will be probs be when I leave the Hotseat Community.

Also just a note.. I did not want to quit just because of the betrayal in the Broken Crescent hotseat. It was just a frustration, I am not having a good time the past two weeks and hotseats werent very enjoyable. And when this happend in that hotseat I was like alright it.. Im done with it..

Sorry for all the drama I might have caused.

But remember Im just a kid
    Last edited by Desley; May 17, 2011 at 07:07 AM.

Praeses

Default Re: quittting byeee

You leaving hotseat campaigns or TWC? Cause if TWC, you're doing it right. If only hotseat forums, you're doing it wrong.

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

woah dude. Imma miss ya...really wish you didn't get this upset over the BC hs...hope you reconsider after you calm down...

Quote Originally Posted by Desley View Post
    Hotseats are less fun each day and it seems Im making more enemies then friends here so I think its better if I leave.

So yea

Bye

ps: you invicta, you visorslash/archraze, you tonno and you who ever dislikes me!
    What are you saying? I don't have problem with you like I don't have with anybody. I even have you as a friend. I don't understand your problem.
    Please don't generalize, and argument the problem you have with me, if you have any.

The problem here is people take events as personal, instead of taking this section as group of player who want to play the same game.
    Last edited by invicta; May 17, 2011 at 04:02 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

WTF,dont do it

Praeses

Please don't generalize, and argument the problem you have with me, if you have any.
    The way you used to act to everyone could be a pretty good pointer. Though you seem to have stopped your old self from returning, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilefs View Post
    WTF,dont do it
    look in the "Wrath of the Khan" hs...thats why he is doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    You leaving hotseat campaigns or TWC? Cause if TWC, you're doing it right. If only hotseat forums, you're doing it wrong.
    If some1 is doing its wrong then its you, making a long post saying goodbye to everyone telling how your quitting and comming back the next day .

Also im not leaving cuz of BC hotseat, its just that there is too much bs in hotseats these days, and its people like Visorslash (who cheat 24/7) and Invicta (who accuse people of cheating 24/7) who ruin the fun in hotseats.

I have always liked playing hotseats but the last two weeks it seems more like homework then playing a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Timur_the_Lame View Post
    look in the "Wrath of the Khan" hs...thats why he is doing this.
    This is very stupid of Desley.
    He's the one who betrayed me (in the 1st KGCM power of 6 ) and many others, yet I didn't quit the HS or left the forum for this reason. It's very childish.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Praeses

It was around two days. I needed to fix up some stuff in RL. Plus I was in way too many hotseats.

(who accuse people of cheating 24/7) who ruin the fun in hotseats.

Visorslash (who cheat 24/7)
    I have broken rules in hotseats yes, but please show me where I have cheated?

If some1 is doing its wrong then its you, making a long post saying goodbye to everyone telling how your quitting and comming back the next day .

Invicta (who accuse people of cheating 24/7) who ruin the fun in hotseats.
    Man you're the one who accused me of cheating because you lost a 1:1 battle. Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    This is very stupid of Desley.
    He's the one who betrayed me (in the 1st KGCM power of 6 ) and many others, yet I didn't quit the HS or left the forum for this reason. It's very childish.
    Well I am still a child so that would explain it.

Praeses

I suppose this is hypocritical but...

Calm down everyone.

Desley, edit your OP unless you want a ban from TWC, because that's too many insults right there.

Well I am still a child so that would explain it.
    Desley you're accusing me of the things you did to me (heavy insulting me in private, accusing of cheating with no base, and betraying me in the HS). This is ridiculous.
    And it's more ridiculous the reason why you're leaving. You are the 1st who betrayed others (including me) in others HS, ad now you cry because you have been betrayed?

Praeses

MAGGOTS, PAY ATTENTION.

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT DESLEY QUITTING, POST STUFF ABOUT THAT, NOT BETRAYING OR CHEATING, ETC.

THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    MAGGOTS, PAY ATTENTION.

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT DESLEY QUITTING, POST STUFF ABOUT THAT, NOT BETRAYING OR CHEATING, ETC.

THANK YOU.
    No it's not. He didn't say I quit and put a full stop.
    He said fukk invicta for things he did to me, not the opposite. Read well his posts

Also im not leaving cuz of BC hotseat, its just that there is too much bs in hotseats these days, and its people like Visorslash (who cheat 24/7) and Invicta (who accuse people of cheating 24/7) who ruin the fun in hotseats.
    Everyone in my hotseat is a laugh!

Praeses

I did, he also said the same crap to me and my bro. Don't take it personally, it's just frustration.

1) Stay. It's daft to leave all your hotseats. My one is the best! Only funny quick people there

2) If you are definitely going and I can't persuade you otherwise... then fine. You've been nothing but rude to me since I got here.

Quote Originally Posted by alladir View Post
    1) Stay. It's daft to leave all your hotseats. My one is the best! Only funny quick people there

2) If you are definitely going and I can't persuade you otherwise... then fine. You've been nothing but rude to me since I got here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast