Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536373853 ... LastLast

Thread: [Lotr Jokes and funny stuff] - One does not simply...

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: [Lotr Jokes and funny stuff] - One does not simply...

The best one of these is when Frodo pwns everybody with his sniper rifle.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

@Aravl
    Entish is sick
    Poor Saruman ^^

@ROma'
    Some hit and miss, but hahaha, but now we know why Gandalf officially is a disturber of peace!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Researching a roleplaying/wargaming campaign in First Age 550-ish, I came upon this http://featherloom.tumblr.com/post/8...ing-to-thingol

^^

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I am pretty certain we could make a better one, or from other characters' viewpoint...

Beleriand According to Turin? Beleriand According to Celegorm? Beleriand according to Eöl (that is easy), Beleriand according to Sauron/Thu? Beleriand according to Turgon? Beleriand according to Haleth? Beleriand according to Glaurung?

I was thinking the very same thing, hehe.
    See you also directly caugth that Thingol was a fun choice because he could be quite grumpy and angry at folk. Came to think of most of those same characters haha, as well as Morgoth himself who I think could offer some hilarious descriptions of folks and blokes

I was thinking of him too. But then; who can comprehend the mind of him, who was Melkor...

"The Sons of Idiot"

"Doriath: Old grey dude and that wench. Hot daugther, though"

"Where is Turgon? Here? Here? Here? OMG, it's not funny anymore! Where ARE you??"

"Nogrod: Greedy. Bad temper. Axes. Note to self: introduce to Doriath next time"

"Dorthonion: House of Bëor > House of Thirteen Merry Men > House of One Man Army. ...My Orcs sucks"

"The Falas. Cirdan built wall, made Noldor pay for it."

I found this when I was searching for campaign map info awhile back, a view into Melkor's mind;

I also remember reading some silly, but well written, short story on Melkor being locked up by the Valar and thinking to himself about how he is the victim.

I found this while doing a search for it though; Melkor's and Sauron's POV of Third Age; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer
    Last edited by alreadyded; January 18, 2017 at 03:49 AM.

That looks very much like a map á la Morgoth haha

eh I tried looking for that story again but I can't find it.

This one made me laugh just from the way it is written;

"Often Melkor would call round to Fëanor's place of a summer afternoon. Sometimes he did it to try to sway Fëanor to his way of thinking, but other times it was just to gloat. Lately Melkor had been gloating a lot, so he wanted to have another go at the swaying.
    He talked at Fëanor for a long while but Fëanor wasn't buying it. Then he remembered this was why he'd given up on the swaying, and he switched over to gloating. He bragged to Fëanor about his strength, power, knowledge, and skill. Melkor was, after all, most powerful of the Valar.
    But Fëanor only looked up his nose at Melkor (Melkor was tall, thus making it impossible for Fëanor to look down his nose) and said, "I have seven sons. You are still a virgin."
    Melkor, at a loss of what to say in response, went away after that. He resolved to lose his virginity as soon as possible. "

And that is how it all started, Melkor was just out to get some strange.
    Last edited by alreadyded; January 18, 2017 at 04:50 AM.

Youngsters and their hormones

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, Melkor was just playing the game. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Naaaw, poor Melky, he got it so wrong again

He did try the dog thing, even fed it with his own hands, but the damn thing kept falling asleep. And it would eat anything, even if it wasn't food! Might even bite your hand off in the process...
    Last edited by alreadyded; January 18, 2017 at 08:02 AM.

I just remembered those "Overlord" games, those are basically playing in the LOTR universe from Morgoth's/Sauron's warped perspective. I only played the first one and it was fun and funny, guess I'll have to check out the sequels. I meant to years ago...
    Last edited by alreadyded; January 18, 2017 at 07:09 PM.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

can somebody rep alreadyded for me I cannot
    I love the jokes you are making here guys
    also alreadyded thanks for the tip about the overlord games will check them out
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

"Umbar delenda est" - some gondorian king tired of corsair raids.

I was just thinking about how the Girdle of Melian works;

"For this is what your folk would call magic. I believe; though I do not understand clearly what they mean; and they seem also to use the same word of the deceits of the Enemy"- Galadriel