Thread: Divide and Conquer?

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

Default Divide and Conquer?

Last played this sub-mod in around 2010, was hoping to relive the nostalgia. From what I gathered there's a locked thread about it's removal from these forums in 2020, but not sure whether it was re-hosted or not? I'd search more, but the 30 second wait is frustrating.

If someone can point me to it's location (not able to access the Steam Workshop as using a work laptop at the moment, so apologies if it's on there and obvious) that'd be grand.
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Divide and Conquer?

DaC remains active through Moddb.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

Thanks DFK! I assume then the decision as per the pinned thread was upheld? Do the devs still offer support here (not sure if ModDB has a similar forum setup)?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Yes, I'm afraid the situation has not changed and there is no support through TWC.

While Moddb has a built-in forum system, it is not used. You would better find support through their discord server which is prominently linked in their posts.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?