Thread: Darthmod AI for Roma Victrix?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Darthmod AI for Roma Victrix?

As some of you may know, there's a convertion mod in the process that seems very promising:

I would like to know if Darth would be so kind as to allow someone to use Darthmod AI to make a submod of that mod?
    PS. I can't do it.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=380438

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=403847
    Last edited by alhoon; May 15, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Darthmod AI for Roma Victrix?

As ever, a pm to Darth for permission is the best option to start with here. But remember, DM AI is muskert based, not melee based like that mod.

Yes, he made that clear before, but I think with a few tweeks it'll be good. The problem is that I wouldn't know how to make those tweaks.
    Once those guys release the custom battle beta, I'll tell them to ask Darth's AI. What I'm looking for here is people to make changes to the AI to make it more melee oriented.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Not to quibble ( because it looks amazing ) but why are Romans carrying British flags?

Those damned Limeys get in EVERYWHERE!

Indefinitely Banned

It's a trailer for rome 2 nice units

Quote Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
    It's a trailer for rome 2 nice units
    Yeah, it could have been. The graphics are superb. To be sincere, I prefer those from S2TW's graphics where each unit wears the same armor and you can't tell them appart.