Thread: The CUSTOM UNITS UNLOCKER mod, a lot of units available for custom battle

Default The CUSTOM UNITS UNLOCKER mod, a lot of units available for custom battle

The CUSTOM UNITS UNLOCKER mod

I recently discovered this fantastic mod, COW, and it make me buy the vanilla game. I unlocked some of the units for the custom battles. (works with 1.4.4)

1/NEW UNITS AVAILABLE:

-5 units of Skavens (you will find them in the dark elves faction)
    -Trolls (ork faction)
    -giants (ork faction)
    -daemon prince (chaos faction)
    -chaos dogs (chaos faction)
    -Beastmen champions (chaos)
    -Mounted champion (chaos)
    -Juggernauts (chaos)
    -Elite infantry, undead creatures/wolves, goules + others units (undead/vampire faction)
    -Dwarfs: slayers with 2 axes
    -a lot of new human units in each human faction
    -Elves: 2 units more (I don't remember the name)
    -Dark elves (2 new units)
    -Mercenaries troops (like a special troop of undead in human factions)

2/FOR MOST OF THE FACTIONS: RAMS ADDED and for chaos and orks siege tower added!

Installation: save your export descr_unit and put the new one in your data, that's all!

Last edited by panzerschreck; May 15, 2011 at 09:50 AM.

Default Re: The CUSTOM UNITS UNLOCKER mod, a lot of units available for custom battle

lol nice i usually add & play with these guys using cheats but you should be careful the reason these units are not in game is that they made battles and the games very unstable.

Default Re: The CUSTOM UNITS UNLOCKER mod, a lot of units available for custom battle

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    lol nice i usually add & play with these guys using cheats but you should be careful the reason these units are not in game is that they made battles and the games very unstable.
    thanks, for the moment, I had no problem and I have made about 15 battles...But I don't know for campaigns.

Nice thanks, gonna test it