Thread: no clans in clan page, unable to play avatar campaign, and not just me.

Floris V van Holland's Avatar Miles

Default no clans in clan page, unable to play avatar campaign, and not just me.

hi ,

me and my clan plus 3 people in friends list have this problem. im very surprised that noone hast posted about this here. im experienced in single player but not more then 5 hours multi. but none of multi experienced know what is wrong either.

when i open avatar campaign and then the clan page there are no clans visible on right side two steam groups are visible. when i want to join my clan i get asked wich expertise i want to select. not mine to choose.

looking for other battles i get no server response.

problem is our battle is over in just over a day from now and we don't even have a clue if the other big clan is whiping us from the map as i speak!! if they are frozen out of the competition like us we need not worry.very very annoying.

ohh and i had the trouble of having to rejoin clan after every start up of game but this was just a nuissance. solution would be nice though!

has anybody got a clue what is going on ?
    what effect it will have.?
    if this is something the developers are aware of?
    working on?

can someone here help me to fill in some blanks ?
    will be very much appreciated.

regards

F.

ps : i have port 4380,49181,27000-27050 for tcp/ip and udp open.
    Last edited by Floris V van Holland; May 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM.
    Patriotism is Indeed a Double-Edged Sword

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor,for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind . . .
    And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear
    and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so.

How do I know? For this is what I have done. I am Caesar.

bernhaland's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: no clans in clan page, unable to play avatar campaign, and not just me.

yeah, everyone has this problem.

And it's another thread about it right below yours
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453408

and another over at the official forums:
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...-at-the-moment

It's ing annoying, CA must do something about this.
    Last edited by bernhaland; May 21, 2011 at 11:03 AM.
    I want ROME 2

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: no clans in clan page, unable to play avatar campaign, and not just me.

can you can still conquer provinces on the avatar map, only everything that is clan based won't work. you can still do matchmade battles, but you won't gain tokens.

but yeah, its annoying