Thread: A big Thankyou!

Default A big Thankyou!

Hopefully this will not be considered spam of sorts, because that is not the intention off this.
    I just wanted to give an shoutout thankyou to everyone who helped making this mod, I know this might sound silly, but I love this mod.

I am normaly very sceptical with mods and normaly they break the feel of the game, which I guess in this case is good. ( )

Please excuse if I sound odd, I'm a tad bit tirred but all day I had told myself to make a topic to thank everyone here, weither they care or not.
    So yea, the mod really made a game, which I had wanted to throw out of the window,fun. (When the game first released I really tried to love it, due to me being both a fan of Napoleon(and its time) and Total war(I had never played Empires) but after about a week I just gave up due to the sheer fail of it all. But after reading 'Temeraire' I was so interrested in the erea again that I looked up mods, after trying a few I found this one.. and yea I do not think I got to explain futher)
    I only got minor complains(and others, but some things mods can not fix, I know) for example it annoyed me that in my game france was mostly passive till 1810(I was spain, and france seems to only do anything(but then a lot) after Brittian is gone) but that is still a lot better then AI doing nothing the whole game.
    Rambling..
    Point is, thankyou for great mod, I hope I will not forget to check back soon.