Thread: Navy and Agents bug

Foederatus

Default Navy and Agents bug

I'm at a loss for words as I'm pretty sure this should be posted by now so maybe its just my copy of the game. Navy's will not move once loaded with 3 agents onboard unless you reload from a save game. Once the agents go into the navy, you then have to change to the navy tab and then your able to move the navy...but with agents, when you switch to the navy tab it still doesn't let you move the navy around and the navy is stuck. I've waited turns, and I've tried splitting the fleet. The only way to get the navy to move again is with a quicksave/load.

Default Re: Navy and Agents bug

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko View Post
    I'm at a loss for words as I'm pretty sure this should be posted by now so maybe its just my copy of the game. Navy's will not move once loaded with 3 agents onboard unless you reload from a save game. Once the agents go into the navy, you then have to change to the navy tab and then your able to move the navy...but with agents, when you switch to the navy tab it still doesn't let you move the navy around and the navy is stuck. I've waited turns, and I've tried splitting the fleet. The only way to get the navy to move again is with a quicksave/load.
    I've noticed a similar problem, but figured out a simpler workaround than saving and reloading...

Select the navy (at this point, you won't be able to move) and makes sure you have the ships (not the agents) highlighted, click on one of the little arrows next to your admiral's picture in the lower left hand side of your screen. That cycles you to the next navy. Now click on the other arrow to take you back to the navy with your agents. The ships should highlighted, and you should be able to move them.