Thread: Can this be combined with the ACW mod?

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default Can this be combined with the ACW mod?

Hi all,

Question is pretty much in the title can this mod be used along side the American Civil War mod?
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Can this be combined with the ACW mod?

Yes it can, just don't launch them at the same time.

Explore the word and conquer it all.

how do I do that then pal ?
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

They both come with a launcher, so if you don't launch it through the launcher it isn't installed with the data file. Just the launcher

:S noooo you misunderstand me I mean can I combine them i.e. have the units from this mod and add them to the say the units in the ACW mod -+

You will have to move the unit textures from this one to the ACW data and also move the script in the DB tables, but I hardy know which one is which. I'm just curious, but why do you what to do that? Are you going to give the British those units?