Thread: Away for one week.

Default Away for one week.

Hi to all,
    from tomorrow i'll be away for a week ( so until 9th March) because i'll be in france for a cultural exchange.

will you do a frensh version of this mod?

i'm sorry, but we will just do an english version and later on an italian one.

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by dragases1453
    Hi to all,
    from tomorrow i'll be away for a week ( so until 9th March) because i'll be in france for a cultural exchange.
    you better do research on the knights templar. you cant just stop man. now i have a week nothing to do. or do u have an idea what i could do instead of checking every 5 min the forum if the mod is finished yet

well...if you want to help us, start learning how to use photoshop or much more simply, research about the armenians

or just light a candle in your church i think it will help

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

now, really, we need a skinner, Dragases was the only one.

Come on, we are not going to bite you!

well my gf learns photoshop at university so i even have it. but u dont want a beginner to screw up your stuff. i can only text edit stuff. implementing units changing all kinds of stats etc. sorry. well i ll light a candle then. just take the armenians out they are not good for anything anyways.
    (i just say that to attract an armenian that is offended by that to step in and complain, then you can make him drunk and sign a contract and let him do the research)

get that killerxguy guy his mod is dead anyways and as far as i know he is a skinner, get the whole team they like to work on a small and medieval mod. im not kidding

I'm a modeler not just a skinner btw..anyways goodluck on your trip hope you come back with the attitude to work on your great mod!

and my mod is not dead..we have alot of units done!

lol sorry about that killer. but i stand behind you and i see you have a bolt in your back that will kill you. you just cant see the bolt ;P
    im just playing, no hard feelings please

Hey men! i found a Cafe point!
    you are all speaking as this nod is going to die !!! i will return on wednesday and then i'll restart working!!!
    So don't worry this mod is going to be finished!!! i said we'll finish it, so be sure we'll do it!
    now i have to go... i saw a nice jacket yesterday and i want to buy it .... so see you on wednesday\friday!!!

cheers,

Luca

how is the crusade going? almost done or what? the pope loses his patience. ;P

the pope must wait...patience is the strongs' virtue

but we almost finished the units, and we need only the map and the buildings

Men i'm back! tomorrow i'll start the kingdom of jerusalem!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikephoros
    the pope must wait...patience is the strongs' virtue

but we almost finished the units, and we need only the map and the buildings

the pope just called, he said he prays for you and sends his blessing for this holy entertainment.

and don't forget:

God wills it
    (me 2 btw)

Ps: the pope said he finally made it and sent your helos with ups on friday..so they should be there soon

amen

edit march18: the pope just sent me a fax. he questions your faith brothers
    Last edited by Ahlerich; March 18, 2006 at 09:43 PM.