Thread: Question..

Default Question..

Bad tittle, I know.. could not think of a better one.

I just installed the mod(and all the extra modification that come with it. And I was wondering if I installed everything correctly.
    Playing 1805 and Spain, I start out with 15000 Gold and being able to build a lot(Edit:21 different units in capital: ) of different units from the beginning, is that meant to be?
    (Asking because I had another mod installed which had a sub mod that allowed all regular units to be build at very low level building(So, old guard and such from beginning), I deleted said mod but not sure if the sub mod is gone with it)

I also did not do the whole text file editing and instead used the mod manager to start the correct files in the correct order.(Which seemed to have work.. so far)

P.S. I love the main menu, it is brilliant, billion times better then the old one! (I know.. silly to mention, but considering that is most of what I saw of the mod so far ;P)
    Sorry for rambling, but I tend to do that..
    (Sorry for any spelling mistakes)
    Last edited by Sapare; May 08, 2011 at 11:39 PM.

Default Re: Question..

is that meant to be?
    I only have 20 units to recruit. I could have miscounted though. I suppose you see "La Monte'e De L'Empire" on start-up and "UAI" in a wreath under "Play Battle" when you click on "Single Player"?
    I don't always talk in tautologies, but when I do, I talk in tautologies.

Default Re: Question..

Yes I do, and on the 21 or 20 units, I might have miscounted myself, was just giving it a quick count to give an idea of how many. From sounds of it everything seems to be fine though, so I will just assume all is installed well.
    Though of-course more feedback is welcome.
    (the 15000 was actually more of a worry to me, but considering I managed to get 'rid' of all that money so quickly.. I do not mind anymore ;P)