• 1600-1700

6 14.63%
  • 1450-1700

4 9.76%
  • 1800-1870

3 7.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Imperium Total War(Still in Develpment)

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Icon3 Imperium Total War(Still in Develpment)

Imperium Total War

(Potop unofficial Submod)

a mod combining Heritage of Medieval warfare old mods with pike and Shot Campaign and Re-Worked Renaissance Experience,containing mostly new Factions(see list below). and of Course Using all-up to-date Features used by modding Community to Create A new Experience in The Essence Of a Total War Mod.

Main Features:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

-Republics , Electorates, Absolute Monarchy, Sultanate,Duchy,Union,...etc ( The Faction Type ,Family-Tree and Game-play Options )
    -New Custom Cities Warfare
    -Native Voices Hawks Mod
    -Stainless Steel Mechanics and Submods Mostly Meloo Great Bug-fixes is integrated
    -Titanium Submod Mechanics integrated
    -Army Organization System now is Obligatory to Both Player and AI to be In Check to use The Proper Per0Faction Historic Army and Generals Strategies, Also Gives More Mercenaries Role to all Factions ig they Lack Technology Needed.
    -Economy Is Faction Dependent Use Your Position on Map Wisely
    -Specific Traits For Evey Factions
    -New Cannons and Projectiles
    -Marriage is now a Powerful Weapon Your Princess may Sustain Your Faction To Combine with Other Factions by Peace or By Force .
    -Re-Emerging Factions (No more Rebels on Map) Every Spot Has A Liberty Code And Has The Right To Become A Nation,Free Will
    -New Buildings
    -and many more.....to list Here I will Make A Chang-log PDF.

This is list of all factions: (till Further Notice)( \ Historically Accurate\Potop(Polish) Submod)

1648 A.D start date
    -Western:
    1-Kingdom of France
    2-Kingdom of England
    3-Kingdom of Spain
    4-Kingdom of Sweden
    5-Papal States
    6-Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania
    7-Kingdom of Portugal
    8-Duchy of Tuscany
    9-Kingdom of Sweden
    10-Republic of Venice
    11-Kingdom of Naples
    12-
    Duchy of Braunschweig
    13-Duchy of Bavaria
    14-Genoa Republic
    15-Dutch Republic
    16-Austrian Empire
    17-Electorate of Saxony
    18-Duchy of Prussia
    19-Kongdom of Denmark
    20-
    Switzerland
    --------------------
    Eastern:
    21-Principality of Moldavia
    22-
    Hetmanat (Cossacks)
    23-kingdom of Hungary
    -----------------------
    -Middle Eastern:
    24-Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt
    25-Ottoman Empire
    -------------------
    -Asian:
    26-Safavid dynasty(Emergents)
    27-Grand Duchy of Moscow
    28-Crimean Khanate

------------------------
    -African:
    29-Kingdom of Morocco
    --------------------
    30-English rebels(Surprise)
    31-Independent Sovereigns

Credits:
    -Potop TW (
    Base-map,Units,Characters,...)
    -Eras Total War (
    Units and Settlements)
    -Stailess Steel (
    Scripts,Units)
    -1648 Thirty Years of War (
    Units,Flags,Ships,..)
    -Titanium (Mechanics and ArtWorks)
    -The Italian Wars (
    Alot of Contents and Units)
    -Renaissance total war (
    Units and Banners)
    -Native Voices Mod by Hawks (
    Voices Of Cource)
    -Tsardoms (
    Units and Mechanics)
    ......and many more to list Here but these are the main Contributors and I Want There Premission To Use Their Content.

Release: Due to the Mod Combination it Will Be Released as Submods till it is Really Finished.However, it Will Not Long To Finish .

Download Link:

Base Mod: (last updated\26-5-18)
    Download Link on MoDDB

please download Potop base and 1.2 patch with its English translations, The Submod "Imperial Total war" would be uploaded to ModDB AS Soon as Possible but we need to test the base game first and find if any bugs in the gameplay CAI & BAI.

Recruiting :
    Any Help is Appreciated just Send Me A Message
    -we need a
    1-mapper
    2-historians (a lot of them)
    3-Artists ( unit cards\menus\ui\flags)
    4-Unit Creation for the Eastern,Middle Eastern,Asian Factions
    5-Buildings Chain
    6-Traits and Ancillaries
    7-DB and Descriptions (anyone can help out in truly and even small but speed-up the process)
    8-....

Team:
    -M.A.E (Factions\Traits\DB\Units)-Metal.Pigeon (Units\DB)

Credits for using the map files of Potop Mod

Hello M.A.E
    I can't send PM, because I have got less than 25 posts, so I will answer you here.
    I can't say for another team members, because i abandoned this project more than 1 year ago.
    As for translation - English for 1.2 version is available.

I'm the only author of changes in map since December 2014 (go to the first post of this thread if you want look at previous version of map), so if anyone want to use my map files
    I have a few conditions:
    - Poland and Lithuania are the one faction (Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth),
    - you can't decrease amount of settlements in central Europe, I mean - in Poland, Lithuania, Hungary etc.
    - you can't add settlements which were historically not important in that time,
    - you can't favour single faction in amount of settlements (for example more settlements for Sweden, Lithuania, Cossacks, Turkey is inadvisable).
    - develop level of settlements and factions must be historically correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by k.m. View Post
    I used "Geomod" to making changes in map so keep in mind that file:
    imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt
    is not compatible with other mod files. You could probably delete it.
    Correct names of settlements are placed in file:
    imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin
    or you could use files "descr_regions.txt" and "descr_strat.txt" to check settlements names.

If you want to change names of settlements during game, you should check files from mods Third Age TW or DaC. There are scipt, which change names for example for Minas Morgul (into Minas Ithil) when Gondor recover this settlement from Mordor.
    Geomod crash the descr_strat file (after saving), I don't know why - it is problem from beginning, so before using Geomod you should copy this file to safe location.
    After finishing work with Geomod (after saving changes) you should change damaged file descr_strat to last copy.
    You could edit descr_strat with notepad...

Change-log:

-Start work on :Western Factions Units and Starting Positions\Units\Economics....etc
    -Optimizing Scripts For The Western Factions Events and Trait System
    -Building up The DB From Scratch
    -translating Polish contents
    -Adding Scripts(see below)
    -Startpos and Armies
    -Fixing units Bugs
    -Fixing and Translating Map names and Specific Era Location and Developments to be as close to Historically and Challenging prospective.

Last edited by M.A.E; July 08, 2018 at 04:42 PM.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Ricci Total War " 1460-1700" mod (Wip)

Reserved For Factions Preview

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Default Imperial Mod

Reserved For Scripts Overview(OpenSource)

-Inheriting Throne for Habsburgs

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-marriage-ties
    this can be A base for further development and Represent the Habsburgs dominion on Spain and Other royal Dynasties,however. it is still Under Test and may need some improvement to make Some Lord of a State(Bavaria) if Married into France Royal Family Goes with his State into France and Both France and Bavaria Old Authority or Relatives to this City Can Make Reclaim Royal Title and so one (this can be done for major factions).However a better way to do this is by replacing the pope.

-Republics(Titanium -KER) Script
    I Enjoyed this scripts Very Much playing Venice , and Can Be Also Done For Other Factions .

-Holy Roman Empire(Title System)
    the Emperor of Romans , The Title Can Be Only Done by two Ways Either Replacing the Papal State with an HRE and Make the Electors of every Royal Family take place replacing Cardinal,However . this is the hard way
    Other workaround is to Go to Traits.it is More Simple and More Easy on the Campaign Script ,But not like old traits, the new traits Gives Claim to Certain Power and Authority Even More can Be in mind ...

-Army Organization

this mostly not A new script only Developing Byg and AI into 16th Century Titles and System.

-Princess Claim into Throne by Miguel_08

it is manly new way to make Princess more Useful. This Can Be Combined with Claim to Thrones as Above Described in Hapsburgs,but the princess cant be Solely King only Male Faction Leader Limitation.Thus if A princess is Only Remainig From the Faction and that Faction Family Generals is dead the Princess can Give all its Cities into Her Husband from the other faction.

-Economy Per Faction Type

this is Tricky,the Republic maintain High Merchant Activities and more Trade,But Absolute Monorachy Maintain more Farming and the Old Feudal Client Lords States.

-Reformation(Protestantism) idea first noted by KmanBEAST

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformation

two ways to make it work either by scripting a conversion date faction by faction or just start as a late date however i prefer the first way of conversion and will make more realistic and playable however this will make a lot of changes on diplomacy and wars latter on. beware the pope is not included as it is in vanilla thus it is triggered and you cant just choose to change religion it historically done and not debatable however it a nice 'option' if we put a conversion button for some fun !

-Joined Crowns:

I Had this Idea while ago but thought it would not be friendly to the Script ,but here we are if your beloved King or France is married to one of Daughter of Later King of Spain thus you have claim to make war to save the Spanish crown from the Usurper if the new king doesn't had the Last King Family trait or a Bastard son or you want badly Valencia to make your winter vocation there haha!. anyway if you have the power to get that crown or that why not ? of course it will be triggered as a mission and give a penalty in relations between the two or morefactions but beware of your own faction the prey.

-Fix For Married princess is Dead after her Faction is Destroyed:

its very very annoying to have that problem over and over i tried to make all factions a horde to not die or just uses somehow of alternate Family tree Show Bar to have Proper Visualization of How the princess is still alive but her faction is not. but in vain, however some friends of mine suggested to use a combined system to make a somehow exile settlement in an shadowed part of the map or just a fort making the faction as horde and just garrison all their troops their waiting for a rebellion or so in the former capital then delete(kill what the hell is on the shadowed Fort) and made the rebellion is the only army of that faction if defeated then it would be magically make a general and an army shadowed in the naughty fort waiting for another rebels ,but another problem jumps out this technique is not good for the player-faction and\or Republics factions thus it would be only for AI-Controlled Absolute factions.

-Governments Change Script(Wip):

tired of the Bad Aristocracy and that lazy king you could make a rebellion and change the government.

Last edited by M.A.E; July 08, 2018 at 04:47 PM.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Default Re: Ricci Total War mod (Wip)

If you really want to add Principality of Transilvania then you must add Principality of Wallachia and Moldova as well . Other than that the ideea is pretty good.
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; January 09, 2018 at 08:00 AM.

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Voted 1500-1700. Good luck.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    If you really want to add Principality of Transilvania then you must add Principality of Wallachia and Moldova as well . Other than that the ideea is pretty good.
    Does they exist Historically in 1500-1700 time-frame ? , if not i can add them as client Faction for Ottoman Empire... who knows there is 3 factions slot Available
    let Me Know your thoughts..,
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

update: Final Faction and Main Time Period 1580AD For Main Campaign And 1805-1890 for Secondry Mod

Good luck. Wanted to something simmilar for a long time, never found the time to do it. I would definetly suggest the start after Carlos V inherits his maximum empire and gives the Austrian Archduchy to Ferdindand. Basically the fight of that era was against Habsburg domination, something that is impossible to represent without Habsburgers having possessions all over Europe

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Good luck. Wanted to something simmilar for a long time, never found the time to do it. I would definetly suggest the start after Carlos V inherits his maximum empire and gives the Austrian Archduchy to Ferdindand. Basically the fight of that era was against Habsburg domination, something that is impossible to represent without Habsburgers having possessions all over Europe
    Thank You For Your Support and Suggestions , I think 1580 Would Be Very Good

I voted 1500-1700 but I would be more pleased with period 1500-1650 since there are only pike and shot tactics in western Europe and no modern regiments with flintlocks and bayonets that have appeared in the late 17th century.

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Imperium Total War(Still in Develpment)

Voted 1400-1700 just because i wanna make you include a byzantine faction in the game

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav Mahler View Post
    I voted 1500-1700 but I would be more pleased with period 1500-1650 since there are only pike and shot tactics in western Europe and no modern regiments with flintlocks and bayonets that have appeared in the late 17th century.
    I can include line infantry and bayonets as elite units in the very late game .

Quote Originally Posted by ComnenusTheOne View Post
    Voted 1400-1700 just because i wanna make you include a byzantine faction in the game
    Byzantiummm ? What !! Try to Imagine Byzantium vs Great Britain it will be epic....
    Last edited by Frunk; January 15, 2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Update: Map Is Ready and will be Shown Soon.
    Last edited by M.A.E; January 20, 2018 at 12:47 PM.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Need Testers.

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Great idea and I wish you good luck with the mod!

Also I voted for 1500-1700 time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.E View Post
    Does they exist Historically in 1500-1700 time-frame ? , if not i can add them as client Faction for Ottoman Empire... who knows there is 3 factions slot Available
    let Me Know your thoughts..,
    Yes, they were established during the 14th century.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by tomySVK View Post
    Great idea and I wish you good luck with the mod!

Also I voted for 1500-1700 time frame.

Yes, they were established during the 14th century.
    okay then i will add them we already made the map but not added full factions units yet, thus giving a 45 units for two more factions. Maybe adding mamluks ,balkan or Cossacks

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

1400-1700 so that I can play the Byzantines and bring the Empire back from the brink of doom!

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    1400-1700 so that I can play the Byzantines and bring the Empire back from the brink of doom!
    I See There Are Many Byzantium Supporters Here

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Here Is Under-Develpment Map Still WIP But Would Be Similar To this so
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4339

I voted for 1500-1700, good luck mate!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast