Thread: "The Tale of tortuga" Pirate storyline/playble faction

Icon3 "The Tale of tortuga" Pirate storyline/playble faction

ok so ive seen the pirate edition mod and played it its fun but not really structured like id like and also just a tad to shallow of a mod. with the Pirate Storyline im calling "The Tale of tortuga" you will start off in the first episode called "Rag tagged" as small group of pirates with a small army and fleet and will found Your Base of tortuga, ie "Raid it" Take control and begin building your fleets and learn the basics of running a pirate econemy.

in the second episode called "Rags to Riches" you will be un-reigned and let lose to begin pillageing having to aquire a certain amount of wealth by a certain date.

Finally in the 3rd one called "And they spread like Rats!" youll have to aquire either a certain amount of cities or specific known pirate havens of the day

once completed it will unlock a basically sanbox mode for ruleing as a pirate.

The mod will be completly in depth with many many new models for new Ships, men, buildings
    the pirate nation will have a modified reaserch line with some usual technologies missing and new ones added
    even the towns will be unique haveing special versions of the normal buildings and unique new ones
    and finally if i can im gunna try and ad inn the pirate unique goverment setup and special dimplomacy setup

now im gunna need alot of help with this so anyone wanting to contribute simply send me a message and ill tell you what you need to do to get involved
    once we have a basic functioning version i will release it ASAP but dont expect it anytime soon this mod may take a good while but i will try to keep people updated

Default Re: "The Tale of tortuga" Pirate storyline/playble faction

Sounds interesting, I wish you good luck and i'll be following this closely!

Default Re: "The Tale of tortuga" Pirate storyline/playble faction

Come on guys im going to need some help ill need
    map makers
    modelers
    {photoshop/gimpers/anything that can make textures}er's
    and Scripters/coders
    and thats just the basics