Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silk Road

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Thanks for getting this done zodmaner. I'm planning to do a few more of the AOR units and then I'll release 3.6.

No problem, DBH. Say, are the AOR gonna be in XGM 3.6? If so that's a great news!

EDIT: Before I forgot; this is the list of provinces that (should) have silk_road resource:

Lydia
    Phrygia
    Galatia
    Cilicia
    Assyria
    Syria
    Babylonia
    Elymais
    Media
    Choarene
    Parthyene
    Tribus Massagetae
    Tribus Aorsi
    Chorasmia
    Margiana
    Bactria
    Gandhara
    Amyrgia

...in total of 18 regions. So if any of the provinces above can't built the Silk Road, then that means I mess up and you should told me or DBH immedietly.
    Last edited by zodmaner; March 02, 2006 at 01:41 AM.

Some of the AOR units will be ready to go in version 3.6.0, but not the whole list. It may take a while to get the whole system going. But - if you are looking for more work to do we should talk about adding the resources for some of the other AORs.

So now I'm officially an expert on descr_regions files, eh? :laughing:

Seriously though, if its means a better XGM for us all then why not!

Can use send me a detail of what you want to be implement, DBH? And I'll look to it.

Everything looks good. Tribus Massagetae and Tribus Aorsi are just villages at the game start, so no paved roads. I did upgrade a bunch of towns to large towns to allow the paved road in other places. Amyrgia is also just a village, so i decided to put the silk road and the paved road through Paropamisadae.

Check the top post in this thread for a list of the planned AORs. We should start discussing a list of provinces to include in each one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12