Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: RS II: Questions & Answers

Default Re: RS II: Questions & Answers

Quote Originally Posted by landkarte View Post
    That's pretty normal, it's hard to get command stars for a general if you fight by yourself. Pretty similar as with unit experience, they seem to get it much slower than in the case you're autoresolving. This is actually RTW vanilla and not RS2 "feature" :-)

As for the supply of army rations building it's a prerequisite for buildng 4th and 5th tier barracks. Note the negative bonusses that are depending on other buildings being present (higher level farms etc.).
    Thank you.

Default crash

when i start the game a message like this appeare: generic error model_db failed to open batlle.....and if i click on post marian reform box the message is....failed to copy files and another crash when i click the box battle on the menu....the game start and than crash reporting this error.....on data/ export_descr_building unknown unit types specified greek akontistai....another error when i start the campaign on export_descr_unit unrecognised mount light horse......O_________O what mod is this??
    Last edited by omarro; October 10, 2011 at 03:33 PM.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: crash

Quote Originally Posted by omarro View Post
    when i start the game a message like this appeare: generic error model_db failed to open batlle.....and if i click on post marian reform box the message is....failed to copy files and another crash when i click the box battle on the menu....the game start and than crash reporting this error.....on data/ export_descr_building unknown unit types specified greek akontistai....another error when i start the campaign on export_descr_unit unrecognised mount light horse......O_________O what mod is this??
    It's RomaSurrectum, but then you know that as you posted here. Had you posted in the technical help instead with a question you'd get a politer answer.

It sounds like you haven't installed correctly. Open a Tech Help thread, but first I'd suggest you read this thread before doing so

Biarchus

Would anyone have any idea's as to what went wrong with my installation of the mod. I get this message after using the RSII installer.

Generic Error :

Unable to find skeleton 'fs_s1_forest_elephant_javelinrider'

Thanks for any help anyone is able to provide. This is a boxed copy, using Windows XP, patched to 1.6 worked fine before installation of the mod

Quote Originally Posted by ztrain909 View Post
    Would anyone have any idea's as to what went wrong with my installation of the mod. I get this message after using the RSII installer.

Generic Error :

Unable to find skeleton 'fs_s1_forest_elephant_javelinrider'

Thanks for any help anyone is able to provide. This is a boxed copy, using Windows XP, patched to 1.6 worked fine before installation of the mod
    That's been reported already. Read here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386590
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

Biarchus

Thank you so much Century X, it works great now.

Quote Originally Posted by ztrain909 View Post
    Thank you so much Century X, it works great now.
    Glad to hear man. Your very welcome

Ive looked at some of other peoples empire Photos like before and after the 2nd rebellion and am wondering what its supposed to simulate. From what it seems, people are losing like half of their whole empires

Quote Originally Posted by need help View Post
    Ive looked at some of other peoples empire Photos like before and after the 2nd rebellion and am wondering what its supposed to simulate. From what it seems, people are losing like half of their whole empires

It simulates all the huge civil wars during the transition from the late republic to the early empire, i.e. Marius vs. Sulla, Pompey vs. Ceasar, Octavian vs. Antony....

And yes you will often lose at least half your empire including some/all of your most developed areas depending on whether you blitzed or took the time to properly build your infrastructure.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

can i ask about the animations pack , how different is it from vanilla? have all the animations been worked on or just some ? whats the story? cheers

Is there a time limit for the Segmentata Legions? I have 3 Curia Hostilias but none of them can make any Segmentata units yet. They're all still Hamata.

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

Gonxas's Avatar Decanus

Is there a file with all the names of the cities in RS2?

mgabor27's Avatar Tiro

Hello!

Can someone give me a link to Tone's fewer stacks "submod"? I can not find anywhere...

Thanks!

I bet this has been answered a thousand times, but when can i recruit segmentata legions?

Quote Originally Posted by mgabor27 View Post
    Hello!

Can someone give me a link to Tone's fewer stacks "submod"? I can not find anywhere...

Thanks!
    Here is tone's latest version

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389546

Actually you'll find it (and other options) in the data/_IMPORTANT_STUFF/EDU changes folder in RS2.1....you'll need to move the appropriate export_descr_units.txt file across to data/_IMPORTANT_STUFF/Single_Player where the launcher transfers it into the game when it starts

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Question: playing the Armenian's and i cannot build the 4th level barracks to build the eilte troups. It doesnt appear in the build option nor in the building streaming screen. Is this a bug or has this been addressed.

thanks for your time.

These answers really help
    Last edited by SeizeVictus; November 03, 2011 at 07:05 PM.

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Can someone explain to me the icons on the \Data\_IMPORTANT_STUFF\AOR_Maps\RS2_Map_AOR_Legions2_map, please?
    And why some legions have red and some white names in RS2 Map Legion AOR 25.09.2010 map?

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

Hello to everyone in the tw forum!
    I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask for advises...

For personal purposes,I would like to change the Sparta faction into something like "Ipeirwtiki Ellada" (condinetal Greece in loosy translation ) or "Mitropolitiki Ellada" ( metropolitan Greece ) that will include the Greek settlements bellow thessaly and use mixed greek units that allready existes, like greek hippotoxotoi, greek lonchophoroi, Scythoellenic toxotae, epilektoi thorakitai etch. , not as AOR units but through barracks.
    I have VERY little to none moding experience so can anyone show me how to give an existing unit in Roma Surrectum II to another Faction? For excample , Greek Hipotoxooi to Sparta Faction ?

Thank you in advance!

Nikolas