Thread: Awesome mod, some suggestions.

Kiyoshi's Avatar Libertus

Default Awesome mod, some suggestions.

Hi, I've recently started playing this mod and I must say it's absolutely amazing!
    I have some suggestions that I think would make the mod more fun. The music eventually gets too repetitive, especially on the campaign map. Also, I think the "English" should be re-named to Anglo-Saxons or just Saxons. Since, historically the Normans were English after they conquered the Saxons.

Keyser Soze's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Awesome mod, some suggestions.

at the first, it is great that you love this mod. thanks.
    at the second, England is derived from Old English (language of anglo-saxons) Engla land. but I believe MoN knows more about this
    sorry my english.

Hie guys i just saw this mod and im in love with this, just asking if its still alive, plz dont kill me!

It is released and complete, so it's not dead. But if by alive you mean us still working on it in order to produce more releases, then no, the current version is the final one (barring unforeseeable circumstances).

We're glad you like it.

@ Kiyoshi: Norman history is not my strong suit, but I believe Normans were known as "Normans" for some time after the conquest, which would make "English" a fitting title for the Anglosaxons given our timeframe.

thanks good sir for responding me =)