Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Info AoD2/AoD3] Romano/Persian Relations in the Sixth and Seventh Centuries

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Default Re: [Info AoD2/AoD3] Romano/Persian Relations in the Sixth and Seventh Centuries

You have something wrong with spoilers up there, Constantius. Thanks for the answer.

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

Default Re: [Info AoD2/AoD3] Romano/Persian Relations in the Sixth and Seventh Centuries

the first post was "under construction". Now it's fixed.

A bit off, but why does the topic title says AoD2/AoD3? Shouldn't it be AoD/AoD2?
    Last edited by Conqistador; July 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Nope. AoD I was set in the BI time frame. AoD 3 will be set in the early 7th century.

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

absolutely correct.

since the great modification (made by Julianus Heraclius) INVASIO BARBARORVM : SOMNIVM APOSTATAE IVLIANI is released - I don't saw any need to keep our download link for AoD1 alive (esp. because Julianus mod offers the classical 365 AD-campaign).

AoD2 starts in 527AD (the day of Justinians coronation as sole rule)
    AoD3 start in 636AD (the day before the battle of Yarmouk)
    Last edited by Pompeius Magnus; July 14, 2011 at 01:11 PM.

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Constantius View Post
    That's my intention Juvenus, I hope to give a little background to some of the less informed. I always like to feel fully immersed when I play culturally, politically etc I will also cover mayor battles and peace treaties, and also some background to Armenia and the Arabs if I get time. I was also thinking of starting a similar post regarding the Lombard's, Saxons, Franks and Goths
    am the most pleased with ur answer, and i certainly consider myself less informed when it comes to late Rome-Persia relations. looking forward to see any additions.
    +rep

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Thanks for the REP friends, glad to know its appreciated-then I will continue

Signature made by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by Pompeius Magnus View Post
    absolutely correct.

since the great modification (made by Julianus Heraclius) INVASIO BARBARORVM : SOMNIVM APOSTATAE IVLIANI is released - I don't saw any need to keep our download link for AoD1 alive (esp. because Julianus mod offers the classical 365 AD-campaign).

AoD2 starts in 527AD (the day of Justinians coronation as sole rule)
    AoD3 start in 636AD (the day before the battle of Yarmouk)
    Thanks men!
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

I have added two links to the bottom of page 1, that may be of interest to anyone interested in Armenia in 6th century and beyond.

Signature made by Joar

Deutschland's Avatar East of Rome Mod Leader

Very interesting! You guys should work on the wikipedia pages about this toppic you certainly have more knowledge!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12